00

PROLOGUE ;
AN OLD FRIEND

ACT ZERO ;
LET'S MEET AGAIN ONE DAY

"May I ask something of you, traveller?" A young boy decorated with maple leaves turned to the traveller who was currently watching the stars from the deck of the crux

The traveller in question gave a hum, his golden eyes peeled away from the darkened sky.

"When you get to Inazuma, I would appreciate it greatly if you would go check on an old friend of mine"

The blonde blinked in shock

"An old friend?"

The snow haired wanderer nodded before closing his eyes with a soft smile adorning his lips.

"The wind tells me that she's in need of some company as of now."

"Really? What makes you think that?"

"Even before I became a fugitive, she had a hard time making friends, so I had to put in a considerable amount of effort to try and get her to even say a word to me."

He then let out a fond chuckle.

"I can't imagine how angry she must be that as soon as she lets down her walls to someone, they leave her without saying goodbye."

The traveller nods in understanding

"I wish to meet her again someday, apologise, and maybe even one day become good friends, though I cannot exactly do that just yet."

"I understand... But how exactly will we find her? "

"I expect her to still be fighting alongside the resistance, and she's probably high up in their ranks by now, so all you'll have to look for is a young lady with [h/c], a hydro vision, and a distinct mismatched haori. She used to walk around with a fox mask on her belt as well."

The blonde's eyes softened before he gave a bright smile to the wanderer.

"I'll make sure I'll find her. Don't worry!"

The samurai gave a friendly smile and a firm nod.

"You have my thanks, traveller"

══════════════════

323 words

edited ✓