ꕥ꧁𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 11꧂ꕥ

♡︎♡︎♡︎ Y/N Monsteni♡︎♡︎♡︎28☠︎︎☠︎︎

28☠︎︎☠︎︎

Y/N pov:

"waittterrrr ohhh waitttoorrrrrrrr WAITER😡"i say trying to get the doctors attention while shes across the room in her office with the door closed forgetting i can push the button.In all honesty i super tired of being here i think im fine and i would like to leave really bad, apparently my injuries are still kinda bad but ive been getting back to normal i still have a but of a gut but nothing a good 3-4 hours at the gym cant fix.😋💅🏾
"y/n theres no waiter ok?" hawks says rolling his eyes getting tired of your drugged up shenanigans. Ive been in the hospital for about 1 week and a few days and its been SOOO tiring all the drugs (not the good kind) and shitty ass food im SICK of it i wanna go home and the tv channels suck and the window view is TERRIBLE😒.I hate it here.

— small time skip about 3 days—
Im finally out the hospital.Every things fine now but i have scars from where Togas crazy ass cut me but its chill they look pretty cool i guess.They said i cant go back to working till Saturday as it is Thursday.My dad flew down from Baltimore to here in Japan i was so glad he came to visit! He told me my auntie kia done had her another kid this is her 6th shes Re-fuckin-diculos its crazy.He got a promotion at his job which is good and i finessed a hunned dollas outta him whoop whoop!!The students came to visit and so did my future boo Zawa🤞🏾(kidding) i started calling him that but he ignores me one day hes gonna love that nickname. Anyways im getting dressed right now and hawks is going to take me to UA.I decided to wear the first outfit miruko brought me which was a cute orange top with the front cut out a bit and a white skirt with orange,bright green,pink-ish purple and yellow designs with an matching green purse orange open-toe heels and some rings that matched the skirt.(look below)

rohtabak thats what the correction option to change touya to was i thought it was funnyIm walking out the hospital when i see someone ive never thought i would see again

Im walking out the hospital when i see someone ive never thought i would see again.I try to walk as fast as i can out the building till the bitch recognizes me.

y/n..

Y/N!!

HEY YOU KNOW YOU HEAR ME!!!

421 words.I said to one of you guys that a new chapter would be out soon(that was a lie) this chapter is not long AT ALL i couldn't think of anything at all so its really bad. btw when i say how many words it doesn't include this down at the bottom its just how long the story is.

Who should the mystery person be?!
1• a old friend who we left off on bad terms?
2•your ex
OR
3•your crazy ex who was kind controlling after yall broke-up and was toxic(?)
anyways let me know or ill pick myself(plss dont let me have to pick) also do u guys like how i made the chapter with the picture anx etc? Yes or no? Anyways  im out-ꨄꨄ