Hospital♥️

Tuesday
Keigo POV
Its was Tuesday morning when i found out Y/N was in the hospital.
I drove as quick as i could to the Hospital Y/N was at.
I got inside and asked where y/n room was at,the doctor said it was room 241.I ran up there as fast as i could (taking to stairs).
After a few minutes i found room 241 and saw Erasure Head sitting outside the room sleeping in a chair.
I go to wake him up to find out what happend and to see if y/n was ok.

Aizawa POV
I woke up to someone shaking me violently.
I used my quirk and looked at the person trying to find out who it was,it was Hawks ugh.
Hawks:WHAT HAPPENED TO Y/N
Me:Nothing
Hawks:wym nothin SHES IN THE HOSPITAL FOR GOD SAKES?!
Hawks said raising his voice
Me:Could you retain from yelling im just waking up. I say rolling my eyes
Hawks:Whatever man can we go inside tho?
Me:No the doctor said to wait at least another hour or so.
Hawks:Ughh ok

1 Hour and 30 minutes later
Y/N POV
𝐔𝐠𝐡𝐡 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞.
I started to open my eyes remembering i was in hospital i tried to lift my self up but couldn't get up i was in so much damn pain.
So i went to my last resort
Y/N:DOCTORRRRRRRRR
HAWKS POV
I heard Y/N cry for a doctor in her room i got up and went into her room to see her with at least 4 needles in her and all the machines near her
Hawks:OMG Y/N
Y/N:OMG KEIGO
I ran up to Y/N and hugged her.
Y/N: Ouch kei that hurts
She said laughing a bit
Hawks:Omg sorry.i say as i got off her
Hawks:So what happened?
Y/N: so pretty  much.....

             25 Minutes later and y/n pov
Y/N:and yeah thats what happened.
I said to hawks as a doctor came in
Doctor:Hey Y/n im here to give you a quick check up. The doctor said with a smile

Timeskip brought to you by author with no clue on how doctors work!👏🏽

Y/N POV
Hawks got kicked out while k was getting my checkup 1 because he wasn't supposed to be in there at all but the doctor let him and 2 because he kept messing with the equipment.

It was around 5:47 almost time for dinner but then aizawa came in.
Y/N:Well hello you mister.I said with my terrible British accent.
Aizawa:Hello Y/N i just came to apologize for letting you get hurt at the bank.
I was shocked and  when i say shocked i mean SHOCKEDDD.
Y/N:...did ..did the all famous Shota aizawa famous for not giving a fuck just apologize?! Hell must've froze over. I said while laughing.
Aizawa:No.Hell didn't freeze over and yes, i could have said nothing at all. He said with his as usual monotone voice.
Y/N:Oh ho ho naw dont get your panties in a twist i was just messing with you,but that you,you didn't have to apologize if anything i should i ruined patrol and got my stupid ass in this hospital bed.
Aizawa: Its not your fault but ok thats all i had to say im gonna go now.
Y/N:Wait!
Aizawa:whattt? he said looking like this(🤨)
Y/N can you bring me some coffee,with three creams and 4 sugars and whipped crea-
Aizawa:No
Did this mf just cut me off i think he did!?😟
Y/N: dont cut me off anyways like i saidddd
with whipped cream and a cookie? i said looking like this(😁)
Aizawa: I said no y/n
I kept bothering him and repeatedly saying please till he gave in.
Aizawa:FINE.
Y/N: omg ty ty so much your the best byeeee.
Aizawa grunted and walked out the door with his hands in his pockets and and attitude to thick you could cut it with a knife.
I wish i was homee i need to fix my hair its all fucked up and get my nails done  smh

                             10 minutes later
Aizawa:here take your damn coffee
He said as he handed me my coffee.
Y/N: omg you got me two so kind of you.
Aizawa:No ones for me ill be damed if i got someone 2 coffees and not one for me hah nope.
Y/N:anyways thanks wheres my cookie?
I asked impatiently
Aizawa:.....
Y/N:dont tell me you forgot it.You have it right?Omg you left my DAMN cookie. I said with my face like this(😕)
Y/N: I SHOULD CUSS YOU OUT RIGHT NOW BOW FOR LEAVING MY SHIT I SPECIFICALLY ASKED FOR IT BECAUSE YOU WANNA KNOW WHY? HM? I.WANTED.IT!!!
Aizawa:Whatever you will be fine at least i got you your coffee.He said walking out the room.
I rolled my eyes.dranked my coffee and started dosing off, Sadly my almost sleep was ruined when a nurse came in with dinner.
Nurse:Here you go y/n here your food.
Y/N:Thank you Ma'am
Nurse:No problem have a good night press that button if you need anything.
Y/N:Ok night. I said as i ate low-key to hospital food wasn't to bad maybe because i was a hero but idk i was just thinking to myself when my phone rang and someone was calling me.
It was my dad,Me and my dad have a good relationship so i aint gon front i just didn't expect him to call me.
Pops👨🏾‍🦱♥️:Omg sweetie are you ok?!
Y/N:Yes dad im ok lol just a few bruises.
Pops👨🏾‍🦱♥️:Just a few bruises?! My baby girl got hurt BY AN EXPLOSION are you sure your ok??!!
Y/N:Yesss dad im su-
Pops👨🏾‍🦱♥️:YOU SURE I CAN COME DOWN AND VISIT IF YOU WANT
Y/N:No dad its ok im getting out tomorrow im ok!
Pops👨🏾‍🦱♥️:Ok sure sweetie just text me when your out.
Y/N:Ok dad.
After that quick lil convo i got a bit tired probably from medicine or something and went to sleep

1063 words!! AND 31 readers dope asf guys tysm!♥️