"Whatever his reason is if he knows about them, we're not to do anything rash about it ok?" Liliana spoke suddenly, her sudden protective side of Haise resurfaced, making Druella smirk at her little sister.

"Very well, but that doesn't mean he's not to be asked." Druella said.

Liliana gave no reply, her eyes glued to the part of the screen where Haise has yet again, knocked out another Bandit.

The screens themselves are on Thermal, allowing the group to see Haise even if he's under the effects of the Invisibility Potion.

The last three of the Bandits has noticed something was amiss and they all gathered in the middle of the Compound. All three were at the ready, with weapons drawn out and each of them covering their backs.

But all of their efforts was futile, when Haise simply jumped in the middle of them, covered by the shroud of the night and quickly dispatched them.

================================

Morning came and the group of six Bandits are tied up at the middle of the compound. Haise then right after his excursion, has sent the group back to Lescatie by using the Waystone. But now, only Elt, Wilmarina, Liliana and Druella are back.

"I got to say, that Waystone thing is very convenient. Though not as effective as using my own Teleport spell, but having an anchor and to just choose from a list is certainly less stressful to concentrate on." Druella complimented the Waystone Haise has made.

"Thank you, took ma a while to gather the materials for it. But thankfully, I had the idea to stockpile so I can make tons more." Haise said while making sure his prisoners doesn't escape.

"And thankfully, these people right here. Has not taken from me that's extremely valuable, sure a couple ores, here and there but nothing I couldn't mine again." That rose Liliana's eyebrows.

"Hey Haise. Isn't like ores hard to find and mine? Not unless you're a Dwarf or something." She asked, making Haise chuckle.

"All in due time, my Dear. All in due time. Anyway, is it ok for you four to stay longer? Not because I want you gone, but don't you have some responsibilities to do?" That made Elt and Wilmarina flinch.

"Knew it. Just use the Waystone like how I instructed you, plus. All of you are welcome to visit anytime, just send me a messenger bird or something so I could prepare." Haise then hoisted the body of six and placed them inside the barn.

"That should keep them from getting dehydrated." He wiped himself off from the dust and dirt he collected from moving on his knees.

Elt and Wilmarina then said their goodbyes before using the Waystone to teleport back to Lescatie, Druella however, stayed for a little bit longer to converse with Liliana. The two talked to each other with hushed tone, but Haise never bothered to eavesdrop on them.

"Now, don't get too excited now that you two are alone. You did promise him." That made Liliana roll her eyes before joking shoving her laughing sister to the Waystone.

"Take care you two, and Haise?" Haise turned his head when Druella called him. "Do take it easy on Lily, she's easy to break~" A stray piece of wood flew by Druella's head, as she laughed heartily and activated the Waystone.

"Well, that was something." Haise chuckled.

"So, what are your plans for those Bandits?" Liliana asked as she stomped her way back next to Haise.

"That depends actually." He said while facing Liliana. "Once they wake up, I'll either just send them packing, or hang them by their intestines."

That disturbed Liliana.