I blabbered whatever came to my mind until he stopped and my head knocked to his back making me wince. I stepped aside and looked ahead as to why he stopped when he was running just a second ago. A man was standing some ten feets away from us and was smirking at the hulk in front of me, while the man with whom I was fighting without any reason was glaring at him murderously.

"Woah! Who do we have here? Mr. Hamdani and Mrs. Hamdani? Very bad Safdar, you didn't invite me to your wedding? Your best mate?" He mocked the nameless man who had a name now Safdar Hamdani.

"Go away Zafar." If his voice was cold before with me, it was dangerous at a whole new level with this man named Zafar.

"Why? Won't you introduce me to your wife?" His tone was teasing as well as taunting.

"She is…" Safdar inhaled sharply to calm himself down. "What do you want, Zafar?"

"Nothing...until now." Smirking he looked at me up and down and sitting in his car he drove away passing us.

I saw his car zooming away in a trance. What just happened? When I looked back at Mr. Safdar, he was already glaring at me with a flared nose.

"Sit in the car." He whispered so dangerously that I contemplated for a second before objecting, weighing the cons and pros in which cons obviously weighed more, she tried objecting.

But before even she could say something, he grabbed her hand and pushed her in the passenger's seat, locking the car.

××××××××××

December, 2018.

"Assalamualaikum." She mumbled looking down in her bright orange lehenga, it was so bright that she herself didn't want to look at her reflection in the mirror. But what could be done? It was her wedding dress. Chosen by her husband of a few hours.

"Walaikum Assalam." They mumbled gruffly not even glancing at her and continued doing their work.

"Behave!" Her mother in law reprimanded them but to no avail they didn't pay any heed.

"Umm...come I will show you your room. Your husband must be already there." She was embarrassed at her own children's behaviour and smiled through tight lips.

Room...it wasn't decorated like it should be...was the first thing she noticed...it was not like she was expecting it to be.

It could be clearly seen that beside his mother and father no one was happy with this marriage. But if they weren't happy then why did their parents agree in the first place?

"Aunty? Where is my luggage?" She asked while rubbing her neck which was sore due to the cheap quality of cloth she wore and not being habitual of it being a cherry on top.

"Ohh it is in the closet." She could just nod her head ignoring the silhouette of her husband which was visible on the balcony. "I am sorry child on behalf of their behaviour." She said not meeting her eyes. It wasn't even ten minutes and she had to apologize because of her children.

"It's ok Aunty. You don't need to apologize." After exchanging some more words, she left them alone, closing the door behind her.

She sighed tiredly and stepped inside the closet to get rid of the clothes as soon as possible.

When she came back much freshened and less tired after taking the shower, he was already in the middle of the bed lying with his forearm on his eyes. Slightly shaking, and composing herself a little she was about to take a step towards the bed when his voice boomed in the air of the room.

"Don't you dare step on my bed!" She felt herself shivering more at his chilling voice. "Take the couch." He said and switched off the lamp light which was the only way of light in his dark room.