"Weird." He chuckled again, though a little nervous.

He pulled the door handle again, but it wouldn't budge.

"Seriously? Right when I have an appointment this car is breaking down?" he sighed, shaking the door handle more and more before letting out a frustrated sound and punching the door agitatedly.

He moved his hand to grab his phone from his pocket again, but a chilly breeze made shivers run down his spine. He knew that feeling.

No...

Not now...

Please no...

He cursed under his breath and turned around in his seat, checking the seats behind him. He couldn't see anything. No scary demon, no bright yellow eyes or sharp-toothed grin.

Yoongi nearly had a heart attack when someone loudly knocked on his window. He grabbed the sides of his seat in surprise, before looking to his left and seeing an unfamiliar man. After a few more seconds, he realized it was a police officer.

"Can I help you?" Yoongi called through the window, but the man gestured that he couldn't hear him, so Yoongi rolled down the window. "Hi, can I help you?" he asked again.

"I need you to step out of the car." The officer said.

Yoongi tilted his head in confusion. "Is there a problem? I thought I was allowed to park here, I'm sorry if I'm not—"

"Step out of the car, sir." The officer repeated firmly.

Yoongi nodded. "I-I would sir, but my door is jammed, I can't seem to unlock it."

"Try it."

Yoongi was confused about the situation, but did as he was told. He didn't want to have an argument with a police officer, didn't want to get into trouble. He had a reputation to keep as an idol.

He pulled the door handle again, and it opened. Of fucking course it opened. He had made a fool of himself in front of a police officer and on top of that, he now seemed untrustworthy.

"I-I guess it works again." He mumbled as he opened the door and stepped out of the car.

The moment he got out of the car, he was spun around and pressed against it face-first. The officer firmly held his hands behind his back and clicked handcuffs around them. Yoongi was quick to panic.

"W-W-What is going on?!!? Wh- let go! What are you doing?! I didn't do anything wrong!"

"Shut up." The officer spat.

"Excuse me?!! Sir, please, I don't understand, what did I do?!"

"Shut up." The officer bit at him again, now holding his wrists with one hand and the back of his neck with the other.

Yoongi stilled. Not because the officer had told him to shut up. Yoongi put one and two together when he heard that voice. It was all too familiar, even if it came from an unfamiliar man.

"It's you..." he breathed out. "How...what's...going on?"

"Happy to see me again, Yoongi?"

Yoongi struggled against the strong officer- demon. He had been fully taken by surprise, there had been nothing he could do as he so innocently stepped out of his car. He hadn't seen it coming, not at all on his way to the doctor's appointment.

Maybe he should've seen it coming...it was the first time in a while he'd been alone during the day.

The bodysnatcher tightened his grip on Yoongi's neck and pulled him away from the car.