Day 1

Okay. First day of 9th grade.. Great. I'm not the type of person to be exited over the first day of school. If anything I hate it because I don't know who I'll be getting classes with and its scary. My mom thinks I'm anti social but I don't think so. I only have 2 friends and it's very hard for me to make new friends.

My mom drops me off in front of the school and since all of it is new to me I'm low key scared. I went to my first period and got my classes. Well fuck I don't know where any of my classes are...

Nutrition has come and my 2 friends and I don't know where to go exactly because all this is new. We just walk in and out the hallways and I constantly see this guy pass by with a girl, I'm assuming that's his girlfriend because they are holding hands, and he's always looking at me and I obviously look back as in 'what the fuck you weirdo'. But he isn't bad looking. He dresses like a cholo/gangster but he isn't.. I'm pretty sure.

After school I took the bus. Four public buses wait outside the school for students. It usually gets packed. I got on the bus and looked out the window, that guy I always see is walking his girlfriend home, I think. I never noticed her face or home she looks. I never paid much attention to her. I would only see him walking with a girl hand in hand.

~~~~~~~~~

First chapter done. This is based on a true story. My story. My life. This actually happened to me so I thought I might share this with everyone. I hope you guys liked it