notes SMUT

Looking at your relationship from an outside perspective it was easy to assume that Tom was the one who was always horny. From the way he would constantly grab your ass while in public down to the random kisses he would give your neck throughout the day. But if people could see what you two were like behind closed doors everyone would know just how needy you were.

Could you really blame yourself, you loved your boyfriend and he just looked too good sometimes. Take right now for example

Tom laid in bed with his computer on his lap as he took notes. What seemed like a normal thing to do made you incredibly wet, how could someone look so good while taking notes?

You couldn't help yourself as you climbed onto his bed, your legs straddling his thigh. He looked up from his notebook staring into your eyes, "Can I help you?"

You did say anything as you grabbed his hands and placed it between your legs. His eyebrows raised as he stared at his fingers that were pressed against your ruined panties, "Aw you're so wet" He teased as your hips began to grind against his hand

"Please fuck me Tommy, I need you" You moaned as his fingers gently circled your clit

"That's nice to know but I have work to do" he chuckled, removing his fingers from between your legs before returning his attention to the computer. You let out a frustrated whine at the lack of stimulation.

Tom smiled, not glancing up from his computer, "I didn't say to stop grinding" You bit your lip as you stared at him. "You want to act like a desperate slut, grind that pussy against my thigh and make yourself cum"

A smile spread on your face as your hips began to move against the thin material of his sweatpants. The sound of your moans filled the room as you moved faster and faster.

Every now and then Tom would tease you by flexing his thigh, loving how your moans became louder whenever he did. You glanced down watching as a wet patch formed making the gray material darker, "Please" You choked on a moan, not even knowing what you were asking for

Tom sighed looking up from his computer as your movements began to falter, "Do you need help?" he said, his lips forming a teasing pout at he looked at the desperate state you were in, "Please daddy help me" You moaned as his hands gripped your waist tightly

He moved you like a ragdoll, up and down his thigh. "You're doing such a good job baby, go on cum for me"

His words set off an explosion inside you as your body went tense, you let out a loud moan as you came on his leg. Tom smirked, helping you through the orgasm, "Good girl" He praised, lifting you off his thigh before laying on the bed. You were too dazed to notice that he was moving your body to hover above his face, "What are you doing?"

Tom smirked as he gripped your, forcing you so sit on him, "You needed me so badly, sit on my face"

because it's been so long thought i'd give you a couple smuts today. if your lucky might get one more but who knows??