peter smut

Coming home from work, you felt at peace once you stepped foot into your humble abode.

You had missed Peter dearly, not seeing him since he had been working as well.

The thoughts of him tapped your mind. His smile, his arms, his fucking cock- sorry, his laugh.

All of it made your cheeks blush... and your panties soak.

You knew what needed to be done.

Running towards your bedroom, you felt the stickiness of your panties already.

You closed your door and hastily took off all your clothes, quickly jumping into bed.

Legs spread wide as you reached down, immediately rubbing circles over your sensitive bundle of nerves.

Instant sparks paraded your body as whimpers and whines escaped your mouth, nipples hardening to your movements.

You imagined Peter and how good he would fuck you if he was here. Your vivid and wild imagination toying with your mind as the pornographic scenarios rush lust throughout your veins.

Swapping your real hand with Peter's imaginary one, his sweet voice spoke the most delicate of words throughout your mind.

"My pretty girl... oh so beautiful when I touch you..."
"I bet all your neighbors can hear you, I bet they all know what a dirty little slut you are."
"Feels good, baby? Tell me how good I make you feel."
"You're my slut. Say it."
"Such a pretty pussy. So fucking tight and wet. I'm barely touching you and you're already dripping."
"Yeah, that's it, angel, just like that."
"I love you. My Y/N, I love you."
Your imagination was soon the source of your first orgasm.

A couple more rubs and...

"OH FUCK! OH MY GOSH! PETER!"

Eyes rolled to the back of your head, toes curling, legs shaking as your first orgasm racked your brain.

As the high died down, you tried to catch your breath, taking a short break before round two.

Your shaky fingers found it's way back to your soaked cunt, feeling how wet you were.

You immediately dipped two fingers inside your velvety folds, back arching when you curled them.

You were already a mess, rough moans running around your room as you finger fucked yourself. The thoughts of Peter being the reason why your fingers were saturated in your sticky arousal.

The filthy sounds of the gushes from your pussy encouraged you, your pace speeding up.

Continuing to work your magic, you were so distracted by the immense feeling, that you didn't hear someone walk inside your bedroom.

Unaware of the new presence, you carried on with your finger fucking, your precious moans filling the room.

Your fingers kept hitting your sweet spot, screams now leaving your lips. Profanities and moans danced around you as tears pricked your eyes, your entire body shaking.

Your brain was scrambled, mind elsewhere. The only thing you could focus on was the coil within you twisting, on the end of the edge.

"I'm gonna cum! Oh my god- I'm gonna- OH!" You gasped, hand halting as you finally realized someone was standing at the front of your bed.

That someone was Peter himself.

Cheeks crimson as he stared at you, his face stained with multiple reactions. You couldn't tell if he was frightened or turned on.

"Peter?! What- what are you doing here?" Fingers slipping out of you, breath unsteady.

"I- I- I- um- I was- I was supposed to um- I was coming ov-over today."