13

I had already sorted things out with Sunghoon. For both of us, the kiss meant nothing. We're best friends and that's it. Furthermore, I'm dating Sunoo and Sunghoon told me he has a crush on someone. I don't know who he was talking about, but it was some Australian boy I guess.

I sat in the school lounge with Sunghoon. Jay was absent from school today.

"Look! There he is!" Sunghoon said and pointed at someone. I turned to look there.

"Your crush?" I asked and he nodded happily.

"He's so cute! And I heard him speaking English yesterday, oh my god he sounded angelic. Even though I didn't understand a word of it. I wonder if he's single... I hope he's not straight. Actually whatever, because I'll turn him into gay or then I'll turn myself into a girl. He's so-" Sunghoon stopped talking.

I stared at the wall blankly. Honestly I wasn't even listening to his speech about this aussie boy.

"Nishimura Riki!" Sunghoon shouted.

"What the fuck! I almost got a heart attack!" I placed my hand on my chest.

"You weren't listening, were you?" He asked and I stayed silent. "Of course." He sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Sorry? I'm kinda busy right now." I said.

"Busy thinking about someone huh?" He asked. "You'll go talk to him this week or else you owe me 20 bucks."

"What the- I tried already but he's running from me!" I whined.

"Of course he is, you stupid! Approach him somewhere where he won't run from you." Sunghoon suggested.

"Like where?" I asked.

"Go sit next to him in class? I'm pretty sure he won't run out of the classroom." He said.

"I hate to admit this, but you're a genius Sunghoon. This is a once in a lifetime moment." I laughed and he smacked my head.

Sorry for the short updates again!