Chapter 1: The Arrival

Beginne am Anfang

Dr. Miso: Call, I'm jealous right now.

Dr. McCall: Why? 

Dr. Jackson: Don't you realize, you are under command of one of Starfleet best captains out there, and add more is that you will likely get to do some strange procedure that wasn't discovered by the Medical Corp there!

The team chuckles a bit while McCall is returning to work with the other BG medical team following suit, as they work, will be some time before finish.  

- - -

[Shipyard Concourse]

Mobile and Ichihara went to their engineers as they saw that Hizen is coordinated with the engineer from BG 53 and 62. 

Hizen: Alright, I need 2 EPS Injectors for the Endor and Solano.

Base Engineers: Yes, sir.

Hizen: Can any of you go to repair the plasma conduit on the Europa and Oahu?

Base Engineer: Right away, sir!

while Moore is dealing with BG 99 Flagship; the USS Serrio Mal, a Concord-Class that has its entires system rewired as this cause more problems in fixing than less. as he looks at Mal's Engineer as if he thinks this was a good idea.

Moore: Come on lads, if you could tell me what goes where and when. then we can get this lady here, up and running again.

BG 99 Engineer: Okay, fine! You need to tie the system manifold with the containment locker.

Moore: Are you crazy, you mad lad?!

BG 99 Engineer: What? What are you-

Moore: The containment that you point to is near the Warp Core! if I do that I will possibly kill myself, you, and everyone around a hundred kilometers from here or even a thousand! if not more! are you trying to kill me just because you are jealous isn't it?

BG 99: Look, I don't know what your-

???: Oh there is no need there, Kyle! I know you want to be assigned to the legendary 75 there! so don't you think that killing him wouldn't let you off scot-free there. 

Kyle: What? What is this Lee?!

Lee: Captain Pierre has already been informed of this and I know you are here to replace our previous engineer there.

Ichihara: Captain, Let's me handle this.

Mobile: Okay, I will see you after things have settled down there.

Timeskip - Brought to you by Project Genesis.

[Starfleet Lounges Concourse, Vermont's Bar and Resturant]

After the event has settled, many captains and officers are now tired to get a rest as they headed to different areas like Port Promenade and Club like Club 47 or Lounges Concourse and Bars like Vermont's. this has happened for many but 75 are at Vermont's as to where they all go for a lunch meeting with other captains from 5, 11, and 37.

Capt. DeWitt: Great job out there, Doc, You save not your but all of us here there.

Dr. McCall: Thank you, Capt. DeWitt, but I think your med should deserve some praise.

Capt. Ronald: You save a lot of lives there yesterday. I wonder have you had any experience with that before.

Ichihara: Oh don't mention it, I still have that nightmare about the incident at my old post back on the Iwoto there but it is now kaboom!

Mobile: but I manage to recreate her place in the holodeck and throw her there.

Ichihara: Cap!

Ichihara quickly pinches Mobile's cheek as a punishment for telling them that as Mobile was trying to dislodge her hand, the three captains chuckle at the site of the relationship between the captain and the first officer.