Preview

The Oracle and the Doctor will return in

To Be Family

Coming your way March 2022

The Oracle finally comes to terms with who she is. Astrid re-joins her family and they continue travelling happy as ever, the Universe and the rest of time ahead of them. Right? Or who is Oswin Oswald? Or, pardon, Governess Montague? Or, pardon, Clara Oswald? A new mystery arises for the Tardis Family while they try to deal with their grief.

Sneak Peek:

"Andromeda", the Doctor burst into the console room, startling his wife, "Daughter of Cassiopeia in mythology."

"Sacrificed to Poseidon by her mother so she'd protect herself", she put her book aside, "I don't like that implication, love."

"Orpheus", he continued, nodding in agreement to her argument, "Another terrestrial constellation, it's a really pretty one."

"We're not recycling names, Doctor", she told him almost bitterly.

"Lyra. Of the Orpheus. That's pretty because then it'll remind us of him but it won't be the same name."

She genuinely thought about the suggestion for a moment before chuckling, "I'm not even pregnant."

"Oh, well, that is the easy part", he smirked and walked up to her, putting his hands on the lean of the seat she was in to loom over her and kiss her deeply.

"Urgh, ew, guys, child present", Astrid walked in with a disgusted expression and turned around, "Child always present, console room common area."

Her parents chuckled and pulled away as they got up. Astrid walked up to the console and set the coordinates to take them somewhere new.