Prologue

"Go! Run!"

"What about you?"

"I said, go, Melody, please!"

"You're scaring me", Melody looked up at the astronaut.

The astronaut popped her visor, "It's me. You need to go. This is the only way. Over there."

Melody ran through the door. Tabetha turned back around to find three Silence in her way, "How does this work?"

She looked down at herself. The Silence were all raising their fingers, energy swirling around them. Tabetha furrowed her eyebrows and did the same. She felt the suit power up and then lightning seemed to shoot from her hands at the Silence. They fell to the ground and she used telepathic controls to call the default number.

"Hello? Who is this?", she only breathed heavily getting her bearings so the man continued, "This is President Nixon. Who's calling? Is this you again?"

"Mister President?", she breathed out.

"This is the President, yes."

"I'm scared, Mister President. My sister made it, you have to help her. We're scared of the spaceman."

"What spaceman? Where are you phoning from? Where are you right now? Who are you?"

She was overwhelmed by the amount of questions and looked around for something to tell him, "Jefferson Adams Hamilton."

"Jefferson, listen to me-"

Then the line was cut off and she turned to find who'd done that. There were five more Silence in her way. They all opened their mouths intimidatingly.

"No. No, leave us alone", she cried and raised her arms again, hoping the lightnings from earlier would come out again. They did. The last of the Silence within the building had been taken out but suddenly the suit powered down, energy used up. It became heavy on her and she stumbled until she fell into a corner, her visor down and no way of moving until she'd recharged. Now she could only hope for the best.