At night..

"Seher you sure?" Erina asked her the same question all over again.. "Erina do I look like a baby ? No right Ofcourse I can handle Shayan for a night you can have fun with your shouhar (Husband)"Seher winked at her younger sister and gently picked Shayan in her arms..

"Shay tonight you will stay with me and bade papa ok?" Shayan just stared at her with his wide eyes then pouted..

"Seher I love you so much thank you so much" Erina gave her a quick hug and then bent herself a little kissing on her elder sister's flat stomach "Hey bud I hope you are doing well inside please stay quietly and yeah we are very excited for you come soon" Seher chuckled and Erina got off from the bed after kissing her belly..

"Don't trouble baadi mom and bade papa ok" kissing on Shayan's head she walked out of the Seher's and Azlan's bedroom to found Azlan and Zayan were sitting on the living room discussing something important..

She without jumping in their conversation walked to her bedroom and straightly to the restroom to freshenup..

When she came out she found her husband was sitting on the bed leaning his head back and this time she noticed him too keenly, his loose white kurta was complimenting his skin with three buttons open where she could see his chest..

"Like what you see biwi?" His voice broke her bubble and she rolled her eyes and turned to her vanity and started applying the lotion on her arms..

"Biwi" She didn't realise when he came up to her standing just few inches away from her.. "It's us tonight only us" his warm breathed fanned on her neck as he encircled his arms around her from back..

"And I will going to drain you out" placing her hair on left shoulder he placed a kiss between the skin of her neck and the right shoulder meets.. She sighed tilting her head to provide him more access to devour her skin..

"Hmm you smell nice Rina" He let out inhaling her neck and she almost moaned at his gesture.. "Aahh"it escaped unknowingly when he grazed her skin gifting her the fresh hickey..

She turned wrapping her arms around his neck "Zayan" she whispered staring deep into his eyes.. "Yes Zay Ki Rina?" His fingers tucked her hair strands behind her ear..

"Zay I don't want to do this" She confessed taking him off guard and for few seconds he thought he made her fell uncomfortable which he didn't want..

"Rina do I make you feel uncomfortable? Or you have any other issues?" He immediately questioned cupping her cheeks..

"No Zay it's not like that" she shook her head in no in instant "I am not at all attractive anymore I've gained too much of weight and what if you--" He placed his finger on her lips "Pagal ho gayi ho? Ek jhapad lagana hai kheench ke maine" she frowned then bit her lips at his stern tone..

"Erina listen you are beautiful and attractive earlier and now you are more beautiful and stop just uttering shits if you don't want to do this then I am fine with it but atleast stop saying all these" his hold loosened on her as he walked to the balcony leaving her there..

And with that she realised that she had pissed him off! 'Such a bitch you are Erina' she whispered to herself and took a deep breath walking towards her man who was standing at the balcony, his back was facing hers

"Zay" she whispered out wrapping her arms around him from back "Erina jao sajao waise mein bhi mood ka baand baja diya hai tumne (Rina go and sleep as you've already ruined my mood)" His voice was stern and rude which made me frown..

"Rina Ki Jaan I am sorry" She apologized cutely placing a kiss on his back and felt him stiffening which made her smirked..

"Zayan" She made her grumpy husband turned towards her and stood on his feet "Erina you shou--" She placed her finger on his lips "Not a word" her lips met his jaw as she whispered out..

"Zay I just want you to pinned me down and have your ways with me" She went on leaving butterfly kisses on his neck as her fingers threaded with his hairs "Or if you want then you can just slammed me against the wall I won't mind" Holding his hands she placed it on her either sides of the waist..

Her teeth grazed her skin followed by her tongue licking it and finally he reacted as his hold tightened on her waist in such way that she gasped in pain.. "Or you can bend me down and---" Her sentence stopped in a mid when he pinned her against the wall pressing his body tight against hers, making her breathless..

"Fuck it and fuck you Erina" His lips met hers for a rough kiss and she smiled in between wrapping her arms around his neck, kissing him back returning the equal favour..

Breaking the kiss his lips met her jaw migrating down to her neck and she arched her neck tugging at his hair..

Holding her scarf he threw it away and picked her in his arms walking inside the room..
_____________________

Huff we done 🌚🌚 now only one chapter is left 😌

I hope it wasn't boring 😶

Are you all excited for the next one?
________________________

DESIRE || تشنگی۔✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara