JJ's tour began with the Leeds and Reading festival, the boys were going to the Leeds and Reading festival, Hadiyeh and JJ however had gone via his tour bus, wanting to treasure every moment together as the boys would all be going with their friends.

"Hads?" 

"Yeah?" 

"I'm sorry."

"For what?" 

"This, Hads, what if this whole thing flops, what if I don't make it, what if I've done all of this for nothing. What if I turn out a failure? What if -"

Hadiyeh kisses him, he often went through insecure, anxious episodes.

"Was that just to shut me up?" He turns to her, his brows raised in playful query.

"No, just to remind you that the answer to all of your questions is the fact that you put your love and effort into that, you created something with love and passion, I know for a fact that your fans know how to appreciate something you put your time and work into." She spoke softly, pressing a light kiss to his temple

"Thank you." He nodded taking a deep breath, she always knew what to say to ease the waves of anxiety and worry in his mind.

During the Reading and Leeds festival, Hadiyeh and the girls watched from above the stage as JJ took all of the boys onto the stage. He had begged for Hadiyeh to make an appearance after all she was part of the sidemen. She had refused, knowing that the fans would focus more on her and JJ rather than his music. 

"That was lit!" The boys cried out as they came back, that was by far the maddest thing that they had done together, the adrenaline that pumped through their body was exhilaratingly exciting.

"See, told you, they'll love you!" Hadiyeh gave JJ a pointed look as he came crashing into her, his arms wrapped around her, lifting her up from her waist as she laughed. 

"I love you." He murmured, inhaling her smell, it was refreshing to him, out on the festival floor everyone smelt like sweat, alcohol and cheap perfume. She however always held a scent of comfort. Soap and channel with a pinch of vanilla and cinnamon.

"I love you more," She chuckled kissing his cheek. 

"Aw!" Their friends gathered around them cooed at the sight. They truly were what someone would consider the definition of love. 

That night they partied in JJ's tour bus, everyone cheering and having fun, but something was unsettled in Hadiyeh's head, she was going to miss JJ when he was on tour, but she knew that she couldn't hold him back from living his best life. This tour was what he needed to go from a youtube rapper to a mainstream celebrity, this would elevate his career like mad and she didn't nor wanted to hold him back from this opportunity.

"Hads, a minute." Simon saw Hadiyeh standing in the corner of the bus on her phone, he had wanted to catch her by herself for while now to talk to her, but she was always so busy that she was impossible to reach.

Hadiyeh raised her head to find the source of the voice calling for her attention, her eyes locked with Simon who was subtly making his way towards her. Hadiyeh nodded and pointed at the staircase that lead upstairs, she couldn't be bothered to yell over the music. Simon nodded and followed her. 

"So Minter, what's on your mind?" She sat down on JJ's bed as Simon sat on the swivel chair beside the desk.

Simon put his hand in his pocket pulling out a velvet box.

"Oh, Minter you shouldn't have!" Hadiyeh rolled her eyes, playfully.

"Haha." His words were laced with sarcasm, "Only JJ would be stupid enough to marry you, and you're the only one stupid enough to say yes to him."

"On a real note though, you planning on getting married?" Hadiyeh arched an eyebrow at him, gosh hadn't they come a long way.

"Well, I'm hoping, just wanted to ask you first," He said handing the box over to Hadiyeh who opened it awing at the ring in the velvet box, it was beautiful, something she knew Talia would wear every day until she died.

"So..." He trailed off, hoping to receive Hadiyeh's opinion and blessing, after all, Hadiyeh and Talia were closer than sisters.

"Simon Edward Minter, you absolute dick!" She cheered getting off of the bed, pulling Simon into a hug. She was so proud of his and Talia's relationship and she was the cause of it.

"I try." He laughed hugging her back. He was never a fan of hugs, but Hadiyeh was an exception to everyone.

Written: 15/10/2021

published: 18/10/2021

(A/N: also plz vote, yall be ghost reading me *pouts* )