✨ 2 ✨

Next Morning
5 a:m

Preeran were sleeping in each other's embrace.

Suddenly the alarm clock started ringing...Preeta's sleep was disturbed,she flickered her eyes and turned to she the time...It was 5:01 of morning...she then turned ger face towards Karan...he was sleeping peacefully... Preeta runs her hand through his hairs opening the silky locks...Karan stirred and slowly-slowly opened his eyes to see Preeta who was seeing him lovingly...He kissed her forehead (*her head is on his chest*)

Karan: Good Morning 😊

Preeta: Good Morning 😊

She get up from the bed...while he again closed his eyes....she saw him and frowned...

Preeta: Karan! get up it's 5:05, tum academy ke liye late hojaaoge toh fir muje mt kehna.... chalo utho fatafat se aur ready hone jao..

She said this while pulling the blanket... Being irritated by her actions he got up and sat on the bed with frowning pout...

Karan: kya yrr log chaien se soone bhi nhi dete..dusro ki biwiyaan unhe pyaar se do pyaari-pyaari baaton se uthati hai aur ek meri biwi hai...
And kept on his blabbering session ....

While Preeta took his clothes from the cupboard and threw it on his face....

Preeta: apne kapde pakro aur nahaane jao...mai tb tk tumhaari energy drink aur breakfast lekr aati hu...
Aur haan jb tk mai waapas aau tb tk tum mujhe ready chahiye...Ok

Karan just kept nodding...

Preeta: Ok or not

Karan: O..Ok..Okh!
Hitler(murmured )😂

Preeta (extremely sweetly ): kuchh kaha kya aapane PATIDEV!

Karan: N..Nhi toh!

Preeta: Better! Jao jldi se frsh ho jaao!

After saying this she went to the kitchen...

Karan: Thank God! aaj toh baal baal bachgya.. haashh!

He took his clothes and went to bathroom..

After sometime Preeta came to the room and saw Karan who was coming out of the bathroom while wiping his hairs and whistling....(song-are re are )

Preeta(lil louder): tum abhi tk ready nhi hue!

But then saw him clearly and realised that he is shirtless 🙈...

(Hayee ye wla scene 🥵😂)

She immediately turned around...

Preeta:ayeee! Besharam Luthra akal wakal hai bhi ki nhi tumme matlab thodi to sharm kro ab kamre mei ek ldki bhi hai...

Karan moved towards her and turned her towards him with a jerk...Her chest pressed against his muscular one...she became nervous with his sudden act...he held her chin,lift her face up and made her look into his eyes...both got lost into the moment, in each other's eyes, in each other's touch ,and have a beautiful eyelock full of care and unmeasurable love ❣️
He moved yo her ears..