Chapter 8 - Together

Harry's legs -> Long chapter

Love? Making? Making Love? whoops

-

"I love you- Fuck I love you so much Zayn Malik!"

It felt good to finally say it. They stood close together, just staring and thinking what should be their next move.

"Come with me Harry"

And then Zayn was dragging Harry to his car, opening the door for him and nearly pushing him inside. He closed the passenger door and went to his side, stepping in and turning on the ignition. He drove to his hotel room, his hands tight around the steering wheel as his jaw clenched.

Harry was lost in his thought, staring at Zayn's profile, admiring it while he could. Zayn was so beautiful. Harry bit his lips before taking one of Zayn's hand in his own and stroking it with his thumb. Zayn seemed to relax, but kept focusing on the road.

As soon as they arrived, they both jumped out of the car and Zayn was back at dragging Harry, pulling harshly on his hand. They stepped inside the hotel, going straight to the elevator. To Zayn's disappointement, there was another couple in the elevator so he waited.

They arrived to his floor, Zayn still pulling at Harry's hand. He grabbed his keycard, unlocked the door and rushed inside.

Suddenly, Harry was pinning Zayn to the door, his eyes full of tears, "Please Zayn, please I'm- tell me you still love me. I-I need you."

Zayn locked Harry's face between his hands, gazing intently at the younger boy, "I will always love you, don't you get it? It's always been you. I love-"

And then they were kissing, this time actually kissing. There was no pushing backs, no slaps, just ZaynandHarry kissing. Nothing else mattered.

Zayn's hand locked at the back of Harry's neck, bringing the taller boy down to deepen the kiss. Harry responded automatically, sliding his tongue across Zayn's lips. The brown eyed boy opened his mouth, allowing Harry's tongue to explore his mouth. They both moaned, finally being able to be close.

Zayn sucked on Harry's tongue, pulling back a bit to whisper, "Bed. Now."

Harry nodded, letting the older boy push him to the bed. Zayn straddled Harry's hips, their crotches rubbing together as he rocked his hips, still kissing. Harry pulled at Zayn's jacket, letting it fall over the lad's shoulder and down on the floor, the button up shirt following quickly. Their shoes was next, landing somewehere in the room.

"Too many clothes, baby." Zayn huffed.

Harry smirked, pushing Zayn to the side and standing up, slowly undressing himself in front of Zayn's hungry eyes. It was the first time they would see each other completely naked. They were both very nervous but so drunk in love they couldn't care.

So as Harry joined Zayn on the bed, Zayn whispered, "I have lube in my luggage, m'gonna prep myself and you are gonna watch, yeah?"

Harry nodded, his throat tightening up as he imagined Zayn prepping himself. Harry was sweating already, his eyes blown out with lust.

Zayn removed his pants, his boxers following soon. He felt Harry pulling on his hand, bringing him back to the bed. Harry put his hands on Zayn's back, keeping him in place as he kissed and bit at his chest. "I love you" he whispered.

They felt as if they spoke louder this wouldn't be real.

"I love you" Zayn said back as he bent a bit to connect their lips. He pulled back, biting Harry's bottom lip, making the curly boy groan. He went back to the luggage, pulling the bottle of lube and sitting back on the bed in front of Harry.

"Watch me baby"

Harry nodded, his breath itching as he stared at his lover. He was so beautiful, sprawled out on the bed for Harry,

Zayn brought his lubed up fingers to his entrance, applying a small pressure with his middle finger as he pushed in, his eyes almost rolling to the back of his head. Harry gripped at his own shaft, pumping slowly as he kept staring at Zayn.

Zayn prepped himself slowly with one, two and then three fingers, moaning Harry's name as he felt closer to the edge.

"Don't cum, want you to cum with me inside you" Harry said firmly.

Zayn bit his lips, staring at Harry with passion, "Can i ride you? I want to be able to kiss you and stare at you and-"

"Of course. Please do"

Harry sat himself with his back against the headboard, making grabby hands at Zayn. Zayn chuckled but stepped into Harry's arms, kissing the boy's pouty lips twice before straddling him.

"Zayn?"

He looked up at Harry, his eyebrow raised,

"Thank you"

Zayn nodded, grabbing Harry's lenght and positionning it against his entrance. He felt Harry thrust up a little, making his member push on Zayn's rim. They moaned, enjoying the proximity of their bodies.

Zayn finally started to sink down, his hands gripping Harry's shoulder while Harry's were on his hips.

"Fuck, so good baby." Harry purred, happy to have Zayn this close.

Zayn groaned and started to pick up a rhythm as soon as he felt full with Harry's hard on. He bounced up and down, Harry following his thrusts patiently and lovingly. They were hugging each other, making love to one another for the first time.

Zayn pulled Harry into a kiss, probably just panting in each other's mouth as they were pushed closer to the edge.

"I love you. I love you. I love you" Harry kept chanting, Zayn letting out small 'fuck's into Harry's mouth.

"I- close, babe" Zayn tried to say, Harry picking uo his thrusts to lush further into Zayn.

"Together?"

"Always."

And then they were coming, Harry deep into Zayn and Zayn coating their chests. They stayed like this for a while, just embracing each other. Then Harry was pulling out of Zayn, lying them down on the bed. He got up and got a wet rag from the bathroom, leaning their chest.

He dropped it on the floor and cuddled into Zayn's side, the older boy's arms tightening around him.

"You still love to be held that way, so tall but always the little spoon" Zayn mumbled sleepily, his accent thick.

"Only with you Zayn"

Harry turned into Zayn's arms, facing the black haired boy. He pecked his lips before kissing him more thoroughly. He pulled back, smiling like a fool. And when Zayn spoke, Harry felt tears in his eyes.

"Your kisses made everything better. I love you forever Harry"

-

Poorly writing smut.. Sorry

Thoughts?

I hope you're all okay.

I love y'all xxx

Amelie - Louisxbooty