He stared back to me before I divert my gaze to my food and continue eating.

"Shin will have a meeting later." Omi said still eating.

"Will be needing your presence their." Benkei added as he stare to Shin who's eating silently, he stop and look at them.

"I know make sure that all our men will be there." They nod as Shin gave his command to them and continue eating.

"Yes President." They said in union.

"Can I come??" I ask although it's not my first time coming to their meeting place I still want to get permission 'cause I'm not a member of their gang.

"Of course you can, you're not an outsider after all."

Shin said and the others agree.

I smile and say my thanks.

Since I'm the one who cook they task Waka to wash the dishes since his the last who sit on his place earlier and I don't even know how that rule suppose to work.

I help to clean the table since the other three gentlemen have something to do.

Holding the five plates, I watch Waka as he wear the white floral apron that we have.

Staying to their place for the long time I made a habit of buying some feminine things that they don't mind at all.

Like the hanging paints that I design to their clean minimalist wall, some vases that I weekly change the flowers as it withers, mirrors on their walls for some minimalist and modest aura seeing how the walls are well painted in clean white that It literally looks nice all together and many more.

Returning my gaze to Waka who's now holding the sponge and waiting for the plates.

I place the dishes beside him and take the clean rag to rinse the table after I'm done I walk back to Waka.

It feels like that we're sensing each others presence as I look at him, he stare back again stopping what he's doing something.

"Do you need something?" Leaning closer as he ask me I shake my head, his bored eyes graze.

Yeah why do I keep looking at him? I just smile.

"Nothing, you look nice doing house hold chores." Wait why did I say that?? Did my mind just speak impulsively?

I press my lips together as I can feel how embarrassing it is.

"Ha..." I look at him, he have this wicked expression with him.

He lean closer until his lips is near my ear.

"You...little.... Playgirl."

He whispered with pause and emphasis to me as he bit my earlobe.

I walk backwards with my eyes widening, I slowly touch my earlobe that he bit and look at him.

PLAYGIRL? ME? What does it mean?!

Before I could ask and bomber him he turn his back to me and left me their while staring at his back.

I shrugged and follow him.
"Hey Waka!" I yelled and look for him but his not their it's just Benkei and Omi.

I look around again but his not their how fast is he?!

"Why Nilla?? Waka just left." Omi said who's smoking.

I immediately wag my hand on my face after sniffing his cigarette smoke.

"Nothing I just want to ask something." I answered before I left their place. The heck Waka?