C1: The Group

Si Keya dela Fuentes, ang leader ng tropa.. She is the sensitive, headstrong leader of the witch group. Fabulous, mataray, pranka at pure maldita. Mabait ako sa mabait 😇 pero mas bitch pa ko sa bitch 🌵 Mabait naman ako, masyado nga lang akong palaban 😉 She can move things with her mind (telekinesis), she can also freeze time (so the people, thing or demon that she froze will stop moving) and she can also see the future by touching the things involved in the future.

Si Rebekah Gonzales, best friend ni Keya, mabait sa kahit kanino kaya lagi syang inaapi, kaya naman to the rescue lagi si Keya sa tuwing may nang-aaway sakanya. She may be the most laid-back Charmed One, but she controls the wildest element: FIRE!

Si Devina Mendoza, ang peacemaker ng grupo, ayaw nya kase ng may nakikitang nag-aaway (lalo na kapag mga kaibigan nya) kaya pinagbabati nya agad ang mga ito. Devina is the energetic witch who holds the power of air. Artistic and happy-go-lucky, she spends most of her time drawing, creating outfits and reading.

Si Phoebe Rivera [A/N: pronounced as Feebi po yung name nya.. Utang na loob hindi po yon Fobi.. Maliwanagan po sana kayo] ang "clown" ng grupo. Nakikita nya ang kalungkutan mo behind your fake smiles, kaya pagagaanin nya ang loob mo ora mismo. She is an outgoing water bearer who can control tidal waves, Phoebe has a knack for inventing nicknames, telling jokes and getting into trouble! She's always searching for fun, she enjoys listening to rock music, talking A LOT and looking for cute boys.

Si Freya dela Cuesta, the elegant keeper of the powers of the earth. Freya stands out with her beauty and style no matter where she goes. This graceful ice-skater can make flowers bloom, earthquakes and chaos. She stands for what she believes in and does everything to protect the people she loves.