***squid game***

“At least you weren’t the doll in that game, everyone would’ve been died in seconds.”

“I didn’t cheat!” Malori said trying to defend herself, “you moved.” 

“I blinked!” 

“Still moving.”

There was a moment of silence between them.

“… I guess there is no going back now.” Cerik stated in a way to distract his friend from the inevitable fact that all of them would most likely die, probably in the next game.

After that commotion of red light green light a couple days ago they were surprised that they even came back themselves.

For some reason malori had been having the strangest feeling that someone has been watching her, from now— sitting on the ground while cerik what’s perched on the bed, eating the food that had been given to them — to back when she was playing red light green light while she protected that women, she isn’t here now (probably realised the money wasn’t worth her life).

After the game the two of them had talk were the women thanked her and explained that due to her ticks she probably would have died.

Malori was in front row, cerik to her left, slowly they stepped over the bleeding out body’s and continued the walk forward.

Through the corner of maloris eye she noticed a lady struggling, not like everyone else was, she was hiding behind one of the tall guys and malori noticed how her neck twitched without her knowing and the water she was holding back in her eyes, like she knew she was going to join the tall man that had just been standing in front of her now laying on the ground with a pool of blood dripping from his mouth.

“Green light.” The childish voice still unnerved malori.

Quickly she sprinted across the field to were the lady was standing and quickly stood in front of her, back straight and arms moved a little more out then shoulder width exactly at the same time when the childish voice came back.

“Red light.”

The dolls head span around, quickly scanning everyone. Cerik was looking at malori using his telekinesis to tell her ‘WHAT THE FUCK!?’ While another pair of golden eyes seemed to just be intrigued by maloris gesture, looking her up and down.

Honestly, in maloris mind, the silver haired ladys eyes were more terrifying then the robots.

Those same eyes were staring at malori right now. Her cheeks flushed a little at the thought. The shade of red grew darker when the two made eye contact.

The women was clearly beautiful, already surrounded by some of the men gawking at her questioning how she could every be in debt when she looks like that. The same men that had made the reference where left unconscious on the ground.

Though, throughout all that said women had never torn her eyes off the other.

The hours had past faster then they thought.

Malori was left there wondering why she even came back to this place, maybe it was that blonde women she met, conoleth was her name, malori had been sitting on the side of the road where they left her when conoleth walked up to her asking what was wrong.