***lost in the woods 1/9***

This is an AU of if Queen vel, malori, cerik, alto, galena, laila, princess Leora, King Albert and Melathia all got traped on a deserted island. (btw mal and vel are dating)

Will the humans and demons find peace together or will king Albert not be able to swallow his pride for the safety of his people.

The only things appearing to their senses was the smell of the wild. The feel of leaves, twings, dirt, rocks and the sounds of birds chirping.

It was so peaceful but the silence was soon broken by some rustling leaves coming from a half asleep vel.

She wanted to sleep more but the new smells and sounds left her unsteady.

Her rational side told her to awake and immediately look for malori.

The last thing that the dragon could remember before falling asleep was a soft, cute little human in her arms. But now the warmth of the other body was gone.

When the dragoness found the energy to lift her eyelids, there was just long strands of trees reaching for the sky. With a cloud of leaves only letting strands of light pass through.

Making the place look dark and mysterious. Vel didn't have enough time to look at the scenery because her golden eyes soon landed on the bodys beside her, all asleep like she once was.

In total there were 9 of them, including herself.

There was a white haired guy a couple metres away from the demon.

And 2 girls laying side by side next to.... princess Leora. Vels eyes scanned all over her. Shes not even worthy of malori.

Again vel went back to quickly looking over the people in search for her little human girlfriend.

In the process she discovered that human boy who was said to be maloris best friend, wraped around the only other demon theres tail.

It was Melathia. Weird.

The awake demon also took notice in a certain human next to the white haired guy. King Albert.

Vels first gut instinct told her to kill him, but she was also worried about the safety of her girlfriend.

Finally she found the adorable girl lieing a bodys reach away from her. Vel took notice in how the only strands of light were drawn to the human.

How her aburn hair was scattered across her face covering her pretty violet eyes from view.

Her lips were shining in the light, vel felt the urge to just kiss her and never stop.

The dragons eyes followed down maloris perfect body, noticing some rips in her clothing, exposing parts of her body to the dragoness view.

How is she doing that?

The mage wasn't doing anything but laying on the floor, but somehow had a charm on the demon, urging vel to just rip of her clothes and make her scream the queens name.

Vel was already imaging it.

Maloris cute rederned face, eyes closed and angelic sounds leaving those lips, laced with stumbling words for vel to move faster.

Vel found herself sitting right next to malori, but not daring to touch her afraid it might get a little to.... intimate if she did.

Instead vel just stared in aw at the beautiful girl who was magically known as her girlfriend.

The demon lord seemed entranced at the auburn haired girls chest rising and falling with every breath, her slightly parted lips allowing air to seep through and her ruffled soft hair.

"If you're done gawking at her, can we please move somewhere that is not in the middle of a forest?" A familiar irritating voice entered vels hearing.

The dragoness head shot back at the lamia still having its tail wrapped around the human boy.

"Fine." Was the only thing vel could answer at just being caught fantasising about the dragon and her girlfriend getting intimate.

Vels arms scooped the small girl in them bridle style. Vel inhaled the sweet scent of her lover and took notice in how soft and light malori was.

Maloris head was now resting on vels shoulder. I swear vel was about to exploded from all the blood rushing to her face in the cuteness of her girlfriend laying valuable in her arms.

Vel could hold malori with only one arm like this, although she didn't want to. The demon queen wanted all of herself touching malori and all of malori touching her. Vel craved the contact that was missing but sadly had to let go, Melathia cannot carry all the humans by herself.

Vels arm scooped up the white haired guy without the same care and gentleness she did with malori.

All vel cared about was to pick up the human, not of its comfort.

But king Albert was just being dragged by one foot which vel had wrapped her tail around, purposely draging the king through any mud or dirt she saw.

Surprisingly he didn't wake up. Old fart.

She had wondered to herself why she decided to even take the king with them, but vel knew that if she didn't then malori might be mad at her, so she did.

Meanwhile Melathia hand placed the other human along her tail while she slithered, being carful as to they don't fall off, especially taking interest and care into maloris best friend.

After half a hour of walking through a seemingly never ending forest.

Melathia was the first to notice a cave up ahead.

Vel was exhausted from draging around the two useless humans, but could still hold malori forever.

Vel rushed into the cave first plopping the 'king' somwhere down further in the dark tunnel.

Dropping the human boy anywhere. But carefully placing malori on the smoothest part in the floor she could find.

Vel also removed the jacket she hand been wearing placing it under maloris head to be used as a pillow.

The dragoness face softened as she looked back at what she had done, probably looking a little to long, without removing the only contact vels hand had with maloris hair from placing the jacket underneath her.

The dragoness, not wanting her friend to tease her, walked over at sat at a wall.

Not daring to loom her eyes over malori again, incase her golden eyes never leave to girl and another wishful fantasy is formed.