The Tale of Nymue the Nisaeg Ch2

    A few years past, and Nymue has grown up into a beautiful young Nisaeg. She was now 130 feet tall and 300 feet long. She grew up as a member of the crew and was adopted by Captain Calum as his daughter. She spent most of her childhood, helping her new family with fishing and learning how to survive. The Scottish Rebel's crew were a very interesting bunch of people.

   Thomas Arrow the first mate, he was a tall bow legged man with a bald head, grey eyes, tan skin and wearing a raincoat and trousers. He served as second in command and helped Captain Calum make her that fishing net bra once she outgrew her Aran sweater.

   Laila the Neko cook, always was kind to Nymue and acted like a second mom. Both she and Nymue share the love of fish, so much so that Laila once drooled after catching an 18 foot Silver Mycorpe, the fish was big enough to swallow her whole and yet she was determined to eat it.

   The Scottish Rebel's Doctor, is an enigmatic character by the name of Robert Oswen. He rarely speaks, but he loves studying Nymue and her Nisaeg habits. The odd thing is, he always needs a few bottles of various types of fluid for his studies. Nobody really knows where he gets them from, he's very secretive about it.

   Next is the ship's navigator, an arrogant female blonde elf named Isabella. She has tan skin, violet eyes, and wears a black corset with a red long skirt and barefoot. She doesn't like Nymue and acts like she's better than her. One time, Isabella threatened to poison her fish dinner, until Nymue tossed the arrogant elf inside of her mouth and sucked on her before she spat her back on deck. Captain Calum just looked at her and laughed. "Ye asked for it Isabella."

   The ship's carpenter is a cheerful and talkative dwarf named Thorin. He was half with a long braided red beard, blue eyes,pale skin and wearing brown overalls. He and Nymue have a very good friend relationship, they enjoy each other's company and often talk for hours about random things.

   And finally Matthew, the cabin boy, the youngest member of the crew besides Nymue, he is an enthusiastic boy with short blonde hair, blue eyes, and wearing a white t-shirt and blue jeans. He often wonders about sailing to distant lands and fighting terrible creatures. He came to Felarya through a portal from another world and almost got himself eaten alive by a giant elf. Hadn't Nymue rammed into the giant elf, Matthew would've been that elf's snack.

   As the crew prepared the nets for fishing, Nymue was patrolling the surrounding area by using her sonar. Her sonar clicks echoed throughout the water and revealed any hidden threats to her. It was safe for the moment but she knew that it could change quickly.

    Nymue surfaced alongside the Scottish Rebel and gave her report to Captain Calum. " So far no predators, Faither." She stated.

   "Good." He said. "Ye can patrol the area a little longer but be careful, there's a tàirneaach stoirm (a thunderstorm) brewing." 

   Nymue nodded and adjusted the fishing net wrapped around her breasts and dived underwater to confirm that there were no submerged obstacles or predators nearby. Satisfied to find nothing, she followed the Scottish Rebel back to the shallows and surfaced to check the crew. 

   Her adopted father Captain Calum, and the others were waiting for her, dragging their nets. "Well did yer patrol prove worthwhile?"

"Aye, no predators in the area." Nymue replied, her eyes scanning the waters. 

  "Good! We'll be heading to deeper waters tomorrow, so get some rest. Ye earned it. Goodnight Nymue." Captain Calum said as he placed his hand on his gigantic daughter's cheek. Nymue smiled, it was the closest thing to a hug since she had grown.