𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘 (𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁)

❞ What's your name, cutie? ❞

What's your name, cutie?

Sanzu asked, leaning on the girl's desk as he looked down at her. He was checking out the new girl in his college class, noticing her quiet and seemingly nervous exterior. "L/N," Y/N said, hoping he'd go away.

The last thing she needed was another reason to be nervous on her first day at this place."Ouch, only last name? Cmon, tell me your first name." Sanzu said, faking hurt."Y/N L/N." Y/N said, Sanzu smiling."That's a cute name." He hummed, leaning forward to whisper in her ear.

"It'd sound even better if I were moaning it in your ear though. Don't you think?" He said slowly, his voice low and husky. She was a virgin, so things like this weren't necessarily normal to her. The woman felt herself get flustered as he pulled away, laughing."My name's Haruchiyo Sanzu. Give me your number. I want it."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Who were you talking to?" Yasuhiro asked, the two leaving the building."This new girl. Got her number." Sanzu said bluntly, busy in his thoughts. 'I'd love to get an hour with her. I'll leave her in tears-'

"Don't do anything immature. She seems nice." Yasuhiro said, Sanzu nodding, though he wouldn't take a lick of advice from him. He was too excited to get in her pants.

Sanzu by no means was a player, but he was indeed a user. He'd get sex for as long as we wanted it, and he'd drop them when he was bored. But something about Y/N annoyed him. Her innocence. He wanted it. In his mind, she was like the one expensive toy at the store your mom wouldn't buy you.

Once he got her hands on her, he didn't know what he'd do. But he did have one clue. He'd have a lot of fun with her. He'd make her his own sex slave.

Maybe he'd keep her around longer than the others. Women were always better when they didn't have any experience, it gave him the chance to show them he'd be the best they'd ever get. But first, he needed to actually get close to her.

He dialed the woman's number speaking as she answered,

"Hey Y/N. Let me take you on a date this weekend to get to know you better."