THE HOSPITAL

"Nurse is Rocky going go be ok" asked Ryder. "Yes he broke both of his back legs and has a scar on his right eye" (HE LOOKS LIKE SCAR AND KOVU FROM THE LION KING) the nurse responded. Skye and Marshall are outside the hospital talking. "I never wanted Rocky to try to kill himself I just wanted him and Everest to break up" Skye said. " You bitch " a voice they heard before say. Skye and Marshall turned around to see it was Everest. Skye went over to Everest and try to explain what had happen but Everest slapped her and pushed her to the ground. Everest walked in the hospital and asked Chase " where is he ?" Chase pointed her to Rocky's room. Once inside she couldn't help her self she just started to cry and hug Rocky. " Rocky why would you do this " Everest asked. "Because a life without you isn't a life I want to have" Rocky said with tears coming down his eyes. Everest went over and kissed him. "That scar makes you look tuff babe" Everest said. "Thanks baby" Rocky responded. Everest did not leave Rockys side the whole time he was in the hospital. Skye tried to talk to Rocky but she saw Everest and ran away. Some time has past and Rockys legs have healed but his scar remains. They went on their secret dates still. They kissed and Everest saw Ryder looking at them. Ryder told them " I don't care if you two date because 1 Everest you took care of Rocky when he was hurt and 2 Rocky I heard what you told Everest about life without her. They where both extremely happy that they don't have to hide their love anymore.

SHOULD EVEREST TELL ROCKY ABOUT WHAT SKYE AND MARSHALL DID OR SHOULD THE NEXT CHAPTER BE A "LOVE CHAPTER "BETWEEN ROCKY AND EVEREST???