James leant forward unable to stop himself, his lips collided with hers. It was short, gentle and sweet. James kept his face close to Cassiopeia's after pulling away. "We shouldn't.." Cassiopeia whispered. "We really shouldn't.." James whispered back, agreeing. Cassiopeia and James moved, closing the gap between them again. Their lips danced together beautifully, they fit together so perfectly, it felt so right for the two of them. James' left hand found its way to Cassiopeia's waist, pulling her closer as his right hand found its way to her cheek, holding it. Cassiopeia's right hand found its way to James' mess of hair, lightly tugging his hair.

"We're home!!" The two hear Sirius shout from the front door. James swiftly pulled away and moved to the other couch. Cassiopeia chucked his glasses at him, as she found her way back to her book acting as if nothing had had happened for the sake of Sirius' and James' friendship. Cassiopeia had realised what she felt for James and why she always felt tingly feelings in her heart, her heart skipping beats, blood rushing to her cheeks when she was with him. She liked him. As more than her brother's best friend or a friend of her own. She liked him as in she wanted to kiss him. She wanted to be his girlfriend.

But ever since that day, James acted like nothing happened, even when James and Cassiopeia's were alone together, nothing happened, he didn't mention it. The spare mattress had been moved into James room for Cassiopeia to sleep on because Sirius' snoring was too loud for Cassiopeia to sleep. He even stopped calling Cassiopeia 'Cassie'. Cassiopeia felt heart broken. This wasn't the guy that she had spent the most the summer so far with, this wasn't the guy she liked. Soon it was time for them to go back to school. Cassiopeia, James and Sirius got their letters of the list of things the need for school. They were going to go to diagon alley to get the stuff they needed in an hour or so.

They got to diagon alley, Euphemia and taken then as Fleamont had work to attend to. James and Sirius went off to meet their mates, Remus and Peter, which left Euphemia with Cassiopeia.

"What's wrong, sweetheart? You've been like this for this for a few weeks now, it's starting to worry me." Euphemia tells Cassiopeia. "How did you know?" Cassiopeia asks her, shocked. "I might not be your mother, but I am a mother nonetheless, and a mother always knows." Euphemia tells her as they entire Honeydukes. "I don't really want to talk about it yet, but as soon as I'm ready to I'll talk to you.." Cassiopeia tells her. "Alright then, sweetheart, when your ready." Euphemia says. "Now, you get whatever you'd like. Cauldron cake? Chocolate frog? Bertie Botts? You get whatever." Euphemia tells her. Cassiopeia picks out a chocolate frog. "Thanks Mrs Potter." Cassiopeia smiles. "I have told you before to call me Euphemia, sweetheart." Euphemia tells her. "Euphemia." Cassiopeia corrects herself.

Cassiopeia and Euphemia got everything Cassiopeia needed, and went to the three broomsticks, to meet James and Sirius. When they entire the see James, Sirius, Remus and Lily. Lily and James were having an actual conversation, one that Lily wasn't trying to shutdown every two seconds. 'does she like him back now? Does James even still like her? I mean you don't kiss someone they way he kissed me if he still liked someone else. Or is that just what all teenage boys do, kiss a girl that you don't even like and make her fall for you and ignore her afterwards just to get a kick out of it?' Cassiopeia thought. Cassiopeia noticed that Sirius and Remus were very close, which make her feel happy for her brother, as she new he liked Remus, even if he himself didn't know he liked him, sometimes Sirius can be stupid.

Euphemia told them that it was time to go, Cassiopeia and Sirius said goodbye to Remus and Cassiopeia watched as James said goodbye to Lily by hugging her. 'two can play at that game, Potter, just you wait until we're back at school, just you wait...' Cassiopeia thought.

The rest of the time at the Potter house until school, Cassiopeia would only talk to James when she had too and when they were alone together, she would subtly flirt with him or just not talk to him at all.

It was nearing the time the were going back to Hogwarts, the day before they catch the train to be precise. Cassiopeia, Sirius and James were assuring that they had packed everything before Euphemia sent them to bed, in order to get a good night's sleep, as they were going to getting up early to catch the train.

Cassiopeia, Sirius and James made it to platform 9¾. James and Sirius went to find Peter, Remus and Lily, Cassiopeia went to find Regulus. When she found him, he was with their cousins. Narcissa and Andromeda. Bellatrix wasn't there, she didn't really enjoy her time at Hogwarts much so it's not that surprising that she didn't escort her younger sisters and to the train station. Narcissa was in the same year as James and Sirius, so she was in her 6th year. Andromeda on the other hand was in her last year. Andy was always her favourite cousin, she more understanding of Cassie's interest in the Muggle world. Narcissa was quite clueless when it came to muggles and everything about them, Bellatrix's on the other hand, hated muggles and would hex or even curse every Muggleborn she saw in the halls of Hogwarts, which Cassie has stood up to her about several times, but she just wouldn't change.

"How has your summer been?" Regulus asks Cassiopeia. "Better than living with Mother and Father." She replied. "Reg! Cass!" A voice from behind them spoke. It was their friend, Barty Crouch Jr. "Barty!" Cassiopeia exclaimed, hugging him. "How was your summer, you two?" Barty asked. "I had an alright summer, I spent most of it reading." Cassiopeia replied. "The usual. Suffocating." Regulus replied. "Reg..you should of came with us.." Cassiopeia told him. "Someone had to stay..I'm just glad it was me and it you or Siri." Regulus told her. "How was living with James Potter? Infuriating?" Barty asked. "A little, I'll give you the details later." Cassiopeia said. "hi, you guys!" A girls voice spoke behind her. "Pandora!"
They all said, hugging the girl. "How was your summer, Pandora?" Cassiopeia asked. "It was amazing! Xenophilius and I went on quite a few dates. I had never thought he'd be such a romantic!" She said smiling at the memories. "At least someone had a brilliant summer." Regulus said. "That's right, I heard about Cass and Sirius running away from home. How was living at the Potters?" Pandora asked Cassiopeia. "Not too bad. I kept to myself most of the time." Cass replied. "Why did you leave? I mean, I thought you had a deal with your parents, you be their obedient daughter, and they'll allow you to marry who you'd like." Barty brought up, changing his usual wording of the deal slightly, as Pandora didn't know much about the deal. "It's a long story, I overheard them talking about arranging for me to marry Evan. I mean I love Evan, Platonically, he's not the type of guy I'd like to marry, and beside, I could never do that to you, Barty.." Cass said, remembering how Barty and Evan had opened up to their friend group, which consisted of Cass, Reg, Pandora, Dorcas and of course, Barty and Evan, that they were both gay and were dating, and had been for just over a couple months. "I can't wait to see him, we didn't speak all summer, because we didn't want our parents to find out." Barty said.

The had been chatting for a while until Dorcas showed up and then it they boarded the train, so they all found a compartment and chatted or did their own things for the entire journey to Hogwarts.

I'm so sorry y'all, I left so long! I'd been gone for so long this book has so many more readers, more readers than I've ever had on a book on any of my accounts. I've been doing a lot of revision and studying I've got GCSE exams coming up in a few weeks and I'm like so tired of studying and thought I'd start writing a new chapter for you and have a break, but I had already half way written this chapter so I finished it off. I wont lie and say the next chapter will be out in the next couple of weeks or something, truth is I don't know when I'll update next, but I promise y'all and myself I will not leave it this long again. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and that you are all well. If any of you have any suggestions of scenes I can write or where this story can go, because I don't even know at this point, please feel free to privately message me, but please make it clear that this is what you are messaging about. Thank you. Hope you are all well.