Chapter 30. Pure Evil.

Start from the beginning

Y/N:"Is she dumb?"

Tomiya nodded at me.

Tomiya:"I only tolerate their existance. Now, go."

Toga:"Fiiiine..."

Toga left the room. Tomiya went for the door, but didn't leaved without saying some words.

Tomiya:"Don't worry dear, the ugly bitch won't be here for too long~"

And like that, she left the room. I hope she isn't as crazy as those two...

I tried to break these cuffs, maybe I can escape now that there's no one here!

Yeah, I wish...

Footsteps could be heared outside the room. A girl, with burn marks on her face entered the room. She seems... happy?

The girl sat on my bed, but didn't looked at me. Instead, she just looked at the floor.

Y/N:"U-umm... hey... there?"

Dabi:"Hey."

Y/N:"You seem... happy?"

Dabi:"Well, I rather be with a hot guy cuffed to a bed than a full pack of psychos."

Y/N:"Why you joined them then?"

She seems sane, maybe I can talk things out with her? Getting an allie will improve my survival chances.

Dabi:"I didn't had much of a choice. Either I keep struggling to survive, stealing and robbing in the streets, or I joined this people, and put a rood over my head."

Y/N:"Why not being a hero?"

Dabi laughed, as if I said the funniest joke ever.

Dabi:"Me? Kid, if I had a chance to be a hero, and gain actual money, do you think I'll be here?"

Y/N:"Don't know. You tell me."

Dabi:"Trust me, I wouldn't."

Hmm...

Y/N:"Well, have you killed someone yet?"

Dabi:"No."

Y/N:"And, the only ones that know your existence, are the League, I, and no one else, right?"

Dabi:"Go straight to the point."

Y/N:"It sounds perfect for someone who is trying to leave their villanous past behind."

Dabi:"Stop. Is not going to work, kid. I'm not getting you out of here."

Y/N:"Getting me out of here? I alredy know I'm going to die. Tomiya will ask me to join them, I'll refuse, meaning I'm of no use for them, so, she will... disspose of me inmediatly."

Dabi:"Then, why are you doing this?"

Y/N:"Just trying to save someone from a life she doesn't want."

Dabi didn't answer.  She just stared at me, curious. In her eyes, I can she hesitation. It's working.

Dabi:"As if. Kid, stop it. Many have tried to persuade me, and it never works."

Y/N:"I alredy told you, I'm not trying to persuade you. Besides, you told me you rather be a hero, than a villain, right? What's stopping you from doing so?"

Dabi:"I can't join an academy, I can't be an actual hero. Hell, even if I could, who is willing to help me get into one?"

Y/N:"I would."

Dabi chuckled.

Dabi:"You have an interesting sense of humour."

Y/N:"I'm not joking. Think about this, a young woman with a quirk, used her abilities to save the kid captured by the League of Villains. The hero agencies will do whathever you want to get a chance of you joining them."