At the Summit of Apocrypha (Prologue)

Miraak POV

I looked at the Dragonborn who stood before me I was beaten and battered and he barely had a scratch on him, I knew Hermaeus Mora laughing and mocking me right now. I was weighing my options just trying to think of how I could get out of here until I started to float in the air then- SPLAT. I felt a tentacle go right through my heart and a slimy voice start to talk "DID YOU REALLY THINK YOU COULD ESCAPE ME MIRAAK... YOU CAN'T HIDE ANYTHING FROM ME..." he said with a venom filled voice. 'Damn he knew I was about to fle-' "WELL IT DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE I HAVE FOUND A KNEW DRAGONBORN TO SERVE ME".

As I felt my last breath coming and quickly thinking of my options I had to use that shout "Laas Daal Kiin - Life Return Birth" I said with my final breath as everything went dark. What felt like seconds later I heard crying and saw that I was in a room and was unable to move at my own will. I had reincarnated as a child... 'Damn it...'.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, this is the new story and yes it is a Skyrim x MHA story as I've been getting back into that game lately. Also I will be making shouts as seen before however it won't be anything too far-fetched.