Jenna is possibly one of the kindest, exceptionally understanding and loving souls you will ever meet with the biggest heart in her captured in such a small frame

Jenna is possibly one of the kindest, exceptionally understanding and loving souls you will ever meet with the biggest heart in her captured in such a small frame. Jenna has an INFP personality type, meaning she is creative, quirky, and individualistic. She wants to understand herself on a deep level as well as her purpose in this world. Jenna is the kind of person who is incredibly focused on the well being of the world and improving the world as she knows it all whilst finding her place in it. Her intuition is almost always right which has gotten her to be something like a therapist, everyone she knows often comes to her to attain her judgment and advice. She's extremely empathetic and sincere towards others, she's an amazing listener and has been said to make other feel an instant sense of comfort around her. She's a natural peacemaker and tactful. Jenna is a very eise young woman, she choses her words very carefully and strives to find thingd in common with others in order to build a rapport with them. She lives to make sure that everyone has a vouce and feels heard due to her strong sense of justice. Jenna is also typically very deadpan, monotone and dry with her sense of humor and life style. She can be moody on some occassions. She interacts with the world, people and her decision-making all come from a place of love and light, she never has malicious intent for others. Jenna has quite the blast when she gets the chance to go into character and play the role of a life that isnt her own. Jenna does have some weak spots being a Latina with dark hair she was seen as really hairy people always made comments when she was younger on her arm hair and just any hair growing anywhere other than the top of her head causing her to grow insecure of the hair on her body from time to time. Jenna isnt often upset about the way she looks but at times her head reminds her of times when she was younger and racist producers would tell her her face looked dirty due to her freckles and darker than white complexion. She suffers from Anxiety and Depression, but does her best to be a voice for those who suffer through the same things she does as well as a light to those family and friends in her life.

Jenna's hobbies go hand in hand with her career, she to be acting when the cameras are on and when theyre off and shes having a good time with friends and family. She also loves to sing, she'll never claim to be the best singer but she loves to sing nonetheless. She also adores writing, shes constantly writing about anything and everything. She goes from writing essays, to scripts, it doesnt really matter to her what shes writing about she finds it as a great way to unwind. Infact, she has a book out called It's All Love: Rreflections for Your Heart & Soul. Jenna can be found sporting huge black Sony WH-1000XM4 on-ear headphones often over her white apple earbuds listening to one or two things at a time, she judt always needs something going on especially music. Ivy by Frank Ocean is one of her favorite songs to listen to, but she advises not to listen to it when you're sad cause it can mess you up! she enjoys listening to artists such as Lil Nas X, Juice WRLD, Bad Bunny, ROSALÍA, Cardi B, Lauren Jauregui, and many more. She's obsessed with the series Stranger Things, Millie Bobbie Brown, the actress for Eleven is her one of her most admirable actresses. Growing up with two sisters Jenna always kept an eye on what they'd do to take care of themselves and wanted to be just like them, so she always practiced their skincare routine. Her skincare routine now consists of Neutrogena products as theyve always worked for her since she was young. Each morning and night you'll find her in the bathroom washing her face with Neutrogena's Pink Grapefruit Cleanser, then following up with the Pink Grapefruit moisturizer; and to treat any acne she opts for the On-the-Spot Treatment! She is a strong advocate for LGBTQ rights, gun control and immigration rights. In fact in 2018 in response to former first lady Melania Trump wearing a jacket that said "I Really Don't Care. Do U?" while visiting immigrant children, Ortega sport a jacket with words that read "I Do Care And U Should Too." which she still sports to this day. If you wanna know the way to her heart movie wise the right way to go is anything Horror, she is absolutely obsessed with the Horror genre from acting in it to watching it. Now if you wanna upset her put on anything with her in it, she hates hearing her own voice and watching herself act. Her five favorite horror movies are Insidious, Prom Night, Possession, The Witch and Persona. Jenna is also a huge fan of hot sauce she'll put it on any and everything that she can, Tapatío is her favorite flavor and spice.