7: A Kidnapping And A Secret Shown

Start from the beginning

"why are you always wearing gloves and a jacket or hoodie when we are around?!" asked Mccall angrily, we've been going back to back with this question for a couple minutes now, they've all been wondering why I'm always wearing a jacket or hoodie "once again Mccall it's because I like hoodies and jackets!" I yelled at him for the seventh time, can't he just expect it? "then take of the god dam jacket and gloves for once so we can end this argument!" Malia shouted, everyone was thinking that was a good Idea, except me, Derek, Thea, Lois, the boys and Ivory. Although Stilinski and Lydia have agreed to keep are secret they don't want to "I can wear what I want!" I yelled trying to get the Idea out of there head but failing "if you don't have a secret to hide then take of the jacket" said Isaac, this isn't going good, I looked at Derek, I couldn't think of anything else, Derek sighed and nodded his head, he couldn't think of anything else aswell, we have one choice "ok you win" I said in defeat, I started to unzip my jacket, pulled my human arm out of my jacket and pulled of the glove, I sighed knowing that this is going to bring questions up, I pulled of the jacket to show my robot arm, they were all looking at me, they were shocked except the people who knew about my arm. They know now and there's nothing I can do about it.

It felt like an eternity but it was just seconds of silence "Jackson... What happened?" asked Danny, I needed an explanation but then it hit me, they know about team Arrow, so I can tell the truth without telling them anything "I was with Thea and then team arrow needed her and my help, it's not the first time they needed Thea's help so I decided to help but it didn't end well, I had to cut of my arm, that's why I didn't want to take of my jacket, I didn't want anyone to know" I explained, the only lie in that sentence is that Thea was there. "but why did you not tell us? We can keep a secret" asked Mccall, me and Derek know that they all can keep a secret but we aren't the same people they know, so we can't tell them. Ever. "I just didn't want anyone to know" I said, I couldn't think of a better excuse, let's hope they leave it.

Its been about three hours since they found out that I have a robot arm, everything's going smoothly, they aren't bothering me with questions and there practically acting like it's normal, thats what we wanted... And then Derek's phone rang, he ran out of the loft fast, a little to fast, and he looked more angry then I've ever seen him "why did Derek just leave?" I mumbled to myself, I don't think anyone heard, or they didn't care "Mccall!" I shouted, getting Mccall's attention, I started walking to him "did you see how angry Derek was a second ago?" I asked, Mccall thought "ya.. He's never been that angry" Mccall answered, I left Mccall standing where he was. My phone began ringing, it was Thea, she and Lois were out, so were the boys and Ivory but they were with Isaac "hay Thea" I said, I heard a cold laugh at the end of the line, the exact one when we almost died that day "what do you want" I growled, how could Kate have Thea, wait she has Lois! that's why Derek ran so fast! "the Nemeton, come get her" Kate laughed and hunged up, I almost ran out but Mccall grabbed me and said "Jackson you looked like der-" I cut him of "she has Thea and Lois!" I growled I got out of his grip and started to run, luckily I know where the Nemeton is. I swear if she hurts Thea she's dead.

I was close to the Nemeton, I heard fighting, I'm Guessing Kate and Derek, I smelled Thea and started to run to her but then I was chucked into a tree I opened my eyes to see... Kate?! But if she's fighting me who's fighting Derek?!

I got my claws out on my hand, Kate was going supernatural aswell, I got up and slashed her chest, that didn't work, Kate ripped of my robot arm and shoved me into the tree, pining my human arm and scratches me multiple times, I got my tail out and grabbed her by the neck, I wasn't pined to the tree anymore, she was "WHERE ARE THEY?!" I shouted angrily, she just gave me a cold smile "asked the question your really thinking" she said, there was only two question on my mind "who's fighting Derek?" I asked, all she answered with a cold laugh "me" said a man, then I was shot with something, I fell to the ground only to see... Lex?! "you got Derek down?" Kate asked, it was getting harder and harder to stay concious, they must of tranqed me with something "yes I got Clark handled," that's all I heard because I closed my eyes and couldn't open them again. The tranq worked.