Jhope

You moaned against his lips, trailing your hands down his chest. He grinded against you yet again. You bit your lip in frustration, making him grin deviously.
"You're so impatient." He scolded you as you reached for his pants. Smacking your hands away, he kissed down your neck, pushing his buldge right against you again. You moaned, gripping onto the back of his shirt.
"You're such a tease, Hoseok.." You gritted your teeth, trying to find a way to get angry at this man, this man that constantly teased you. He sat up straight, leaving you lying down, shocked and breathless. Shrugging, he stood up.
"Get the fuck back over here."
He grinned again at your words, knowing he'd successfully made you a moaning mess almost too easily. Now, he could tease you any way he wanted and there was not a single thing you could do about it. He climbed back onto you, enjoying the frustrated look on your face far too much. He kissed your lips gently, before pushing his fingers against your core through your pants, enticing a low groan out of you.
"Hm?" He dragged his teeth over your collarbone teasingly, making you grip onto his hair. "You have to use your words." He grinned yet again.
You glared at him. "Do me before I hit you."
He simply laughed, looking deeply into your eyes, his face a mere inch from yours. "I have the power here, babe." He whispered, licking his lips. He grinded against you again, and you moaned in pleasure, closing your eyes. He tugged down your short denim pants, while his teeth pulled at your white blouse. Without warning, his fingers plunged into you, making you grip onto his arms tightly, practically squealing in pleasure. He grinned, moving down, letting his tongue circle around you, pulling moan after moan from your lips. Removing his fingers, he pushed his tongue in, gently sliding up your walls, the taste of you falling past his lips. 
You begged him for something more, which only made him smirk and tease you more with his tongue. Roughly grabbing his hair, you pulled his face up to yours, biting his lips and sucking every part of yourself off him. He pulled off, licking his lips. Not a moment later did you feel something large slide into you, pulling a grunt from his lips and a gasp of pleasure from yours. Your back arched, your nails digging hard into the bare skin on his forearms.
But, knowing what a tease he was, he stayed still inside of you, making you groan and writhe around.
Panting, he grinned slightly at you. "Even better than I imagined.."
He thrust hard once, making you cry out in both pleasure and pain. His hand quickly moved to your mouth, muffling you, his eyes full of sympathy.
"I'm sorry. It's going to hurt for a little."
He thrust into you as gently as he could, wary of the small whimpers of pain that filled your throat. Your fingers slid up and down his back, scratching on the skin, your eyes still dotted with tears. You whimpered loudly as he thrust hard once. He kissed away the tears he could reach, removing his hand from your mouth, using it to gently caress your neck. You moaned as he hit a certain spot, the pain starting to disappear. Taking your cue, he thrust there more, slightly harder. You gripped onto his behind tightly, moaning more as his hips rolled so easily in and out of you.
"Ah.. you're so tight.." Breathless, he kissed you gently, enticing another moan from your lips. His lips moved to your neck, nipping and sucking at the sensitive skin, placing a light bruise on one side. After a few moments of intense moaning, he pulled out of you, avoiding your puzzled gaze.
"What?-"
He grabbed your wrist, pulling you against the wall. Within a moment, his hand covered your mouth again, those deep eyes looking right into yours.
"I won't stop until you're screaming my name."
Shivering in anticipation, you pulled his hips closer. He thrust into your sweet spot, again and again, filling your stomach with a pleasurable knotting sensation, moan after moan rolling off your tongue. His mouth was on yours, kissing you deeply, without being sloppy. He cried out as he released his load within you, and not a moment did your vision go white at the sudden wave of your own climax. You screamed his name out, gripping onto him as hard as you could. 
He pulled out of you eventually, still panting. A smile graced his face. You grinned mischeivously, wanting more already. "You're better than I've heard you are."
With a growl, he grabbed you and threw you back onto the bed, licking his lips. "Oh, I'm not done with you yet." He wrapped that perfect tongue around your tender nipple as you slid your hands into his hair, trembling with excitement as to what he could possibly do to you next.