Jungkook

"Pookieeee when are you going to get home?" Jungkook whined at you through the phone. You scowled. You hated that nickname.

"Why do you call me that? You know I hate it."

Jungkook simply laughs. "I'd squeeze that pout off your face right now if I was there~"

A smile spread its' way onto your face. You couldn't be mad at him, no matter how much you tried.

"I'll be home soon okay? Just gotta get something for you."

"Ah but it's not my birthday yet!"

You laugh. "I don't know what gift will be better, this one or your birthday one."

With a cheeky grin, you hung up before he could protest and pry more information out of you. You'd been planning this night for weeks. You'd stayed back an extra four hours from work at a local convenience store, just so you could afford the gift you'd gotten for him. You were a virgin, yet you knew all about how it was done, thanks to porn. You'd saved, and finally gotten the courage to walk into that lingerie store just down the street from where you worked. And now, at 11pm on a Friday night, you would push for more with him. He'd never dropped hints about wanting all of you physically, but after your intense making out sessions with him, you could always very clearly see the lust in his eyes. Tonight, you'd spoil the innocent little Jungkook you've come to fall in love with.
You packed up all your belongings, burying the tiny plastic bag with the lingerie you bought deep inside your bag so he wouldn't see it immediately when you got home. Part of you was embarassed you bought such a thing, the other part was devilishly excited.

You walked home quickly, wondering what he would react like. Perhaps it would anger him a little? Ah you didn't mind. There's only so much a male can take of a female body sensually grinding against his. A wide grin sprung up on your face, at the thought.

Soon, you arrived at your door. You reached out to open the door, but it flung open, revealing a beaming Jungkook. He squealed your name and pulled you in for a hug, making you laugh in surprise. Still keeping you wrapped tightly in his arms, he pulled you over to the couch, flicking the door shut with his foot. You tripped over the edge of the sofa, losing your balance, him falling on top of you. The contents of your bag spilled out over the floor and you panicked. You snatched up the plastic bag holding the surprise, holding it close to your chest. He frowned, before grinning.

"Is that your present for meeee?"

You pouted, and smacked the top of his head. He pecked your lips lightly, and you tugged his tongue into your mouth. The sweet taste of him filled you completely, the warmth of his tongue against yours putting you in a high. He moaned in the kiss, sending shivers of pleasure all over your body.

You pushed him away. He frowned, confused at what he'd done wrong. You grinned.

"I do have a surprise for you. But you're not allowed to see."

He opened his mouth to protest, still frowning. You grabbed his hand, pulling him to sit on his bed, before wrapping a loose scarf around his eyes. He jumped in surprise.

"What..?" A small grin came onto his face. You stayed silent.

There, right in front of him, you stripped, putting on the lingerie set you'd bought. He stayed quiet as a mouse, trying to figure out what you were doing. Without warning, you pulled him by his shirt to stand, before pushing him roughly against the wall, pulling his clothes off. His hands found your back, sliding along the smooth skin down to your waist. His fingers brushed the hook of your lacy see-through bra and he froze. You looked up at him, only to see him lick his lips, his expression a little panicked.

"But I've never.."

You kissed him to silence him. "I know. It's my first time too. But I want it to be with you."

His fingers tugged at your bra, sliding around your waist, before poking underneath you. You moaned slightly at the strange feeling, and taking your cue, gently swirled his fingers there. You kissed down his neck, silently pleading he'll continue. His nervousness was obvious, so you helped him a little by pulling his hand to the hem of your lacy underpants. He slid his hand in slowly, before gently stroking your folds. You moaned, sucking on his neck. His other hand slid to your waist, as you felt a finger breach your entrance. He gasped and you moaned more, leaving hickeys on his skin. He moved another finger in slowly, pushing them in and out.

"S-swirl them.." You stuttered, your vision clouded from the sensation. He obeyed your order, and swirled his fingers inside you, over and over again, hearing you cry out each time he hit a certain spot. You fumbled with the buckle of his pants, trying to pull them off quickly. Sure enough, they came undone and you palmed his ever-growing erection. He moaned, pulling his fingers out of you, letting you please him.

You stroke it gently, trying to remember the advice one of your friends had given you. You got on your knees, still pumping him. His hands slid into your hair, crying out each time you rolled your tongue over the slit. You continued, looking up at him, leaning against the wall, still blindfolded, his lips trembling as whimpers of pleasure escaped. You pushed all of it into your mouth quickly, sucking hard, resisting the urge to gag from his size so that he would feel like this for just a little longer.
Without warning, he pulled on your hair hard, swearing as you pushed him deeper into your throat. You could tell he was getting close, and you didn't want him to climax without having your walls wrapped around him. You stood, pushed him against the wall more, and pushed him inside yourself, enticing another swear past his lips. You moaned, kissing him gently. He pushed his fingers covered with your juices into his mouth in an attempt to suppress his moans. You grinded hard on him against the wall, making both his and your legs tremble. His other hand snaked around your waist and rested in the middle of your back, pulling you onto him more. He pulled his fingers from his mouth, using them to massage one of your breasts. You moaned, leaning your head back, riding him harder. He pleaded for more and you obeyed him, trying to control your moans of pleasure.
He moaned out your name loudly, before thrusting hard into you, releasing himself. You cried out, gripping onto his hair, your forehead resting on his, before you let yourself release as well. Both of you stayed like that for a while, breathing heavily, sweat running off both of your bodies. He tugged off the blindfold, looking you over in the lingerie, licking his lips. You grinned slightly as he pushed you onto the bed, knowing he wouldn't be able to control the need for more of you.