Episode 11: The Reunion part 1

Tonight on "The Bad Girls Club" reunion, the ladies have had five months to stew about what happened in the house. This season went down south and really showed southern hospitality. The ladies are back and they're ready for some revenge. There will be kicking, punching, and wigs getting snatched so get your popcorn. The reunion starts in 5.....4....3....2.....1!

Tierra: Tierra is back and I have some ass to whoop.

Sydney: I've been waiting for this day and I'm ready for a bitch to run up!

Brittney: I think I just wanna punch everybody.

Red: I was silent in the house but tonight it's the same, no talking. Just swinging!

Tasha: I'm bringing something these girls don't have, maturity.

Gina: These girls might've thought I was weak, but I'm still bad.

Taylor: I might've been quiet but tonight I am not being nice.

Charlie: Me and Taylor sat up all night discussing what could happen and we're ready to fight.

Rita: I don't wanna fight nobody, I already settled my scores.

Zurika: I'm coming for Tasha and I'm going in!

Raven: I got my dreads in tight cause I know I'll have to fight for my life.

*The screen shows several arguments and intense fights*

Red: I'm about to f*ck this stage up!!!
***************************
Los Angeles, CA 11:30 A.M.

{Pop up}
Brittney: Brittney is back b*tches! I am glad to be in L.A. and I'm ready to see my girls! But I got some scores to settle since hoes wanna pop off on social media. Hopefully I don't go to jail, again!
{Pop up over}

*Brittney sneaks upon Rita whose sitting by the pool, and scares her*

Brittney: Wassup lil b*tch!

*Rita gets up and hugs Brittney*

Rita: OH MY GOD, hey baby.

{Pop up}
Rita: I'm here and L.A. and it will be l-o-c-o. I ain't fighting nobody cause it's been 5 months, I'm over it, and people had chances in the house. But however I will check a hoe if I need to do that.
{Pop up over}

Brittney: How have you been baby?

Rita: I've been good, just missed you.

Brittney: Girl I've been through much since I left the house.

Rita: What's been going on? Fill me in.

Brittney: Well I got a year probation for the situation with Raven, and Trey got sentenced to 5 years. But he was out for two days and I'm 3 months pregnant. And we have to move to New York since he was sentenced there!

Rita: Oh my God congratulations b*tch!

Brittney: Enough about me let's talk about this reunion.