Episode 7: The big bang

/•Rita•/

/Brittney$/

Raven♪/

/~Tasha/

/Sydney/

/Tierra°/Redginae°Ω/

/'•Zurika°°//Taylor¡!/

/Charlize"/
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
*Day 31 in the bgc house*

{Pop up}
Brittney: So this morning I got back from Milwaukee. I get to talking to my girls and they said that the lame hoes jumped Red! I'm heated and I'm gonna beat all those hoes up.
{Pop up over}

*TSR walks in the house & go in the living room to talk to Melissa*

Melissa: So is there anyone going home?

Tasha: I will be going home Melissa.

Melissa: Okay pack your bags a van will be outside waiting for you. Sydney and Raven give me your letters & I'll give them to Red.

*Melissa takes the letters & goes in room #2*

Melissa: Red, these are apology letters from Raven and Sydney.

Red: Okay thank you Melissa.

Melissa: Tasha will be leaving due to her decision and I just wanted to inform you guys.

Brittney: I'm fighting her before she leaves.

Melissa: Brittney is it really necessary?

Brittney: Yeah I'm fighting her and nobody can stop me!

*The camera switches to the room 1*

Tasha: Well girls I'm gonna miss y'all.

Sydney: Don't go! *Crying her eyes out*

Tasha: Don't let these hoes punk y'all. Fight if you need to, stay out of drama, and have each other's back.

Raven: it's definitely gonna be hard without you.

*RZB is shown going downstairs waiting at the entrance of the house*

Tasha: These b*tches finna try something so walk me downstairs.

Sydney: I will beat they ass if they try anything.

*TSR starts walking down the stairs, Tasha in the front with her stuff*

Brittney: Tasha I wanna fight, wassup!

*Tasha drops her stuff and Brittney meets her at the end of the stairs. Brittney punches Tasha in the face as Tasha jumps on her, they fall against the wall. Brittney punches Tasha 5x and Tasha grabs her hair. Tasha slings Brittney off the wall and they fall to the ground. Tasha is on top so Rita grabs her shirt and tries to pull her off. Brittney is able to get the advantage and grabs Tasha's hair and hits her 4x. Security quickly breaks it up.*

Brittney: GET THE FUCK OUTTA THIS HOUSE!!!!

{Pop up}
Tasha: Well peeps I'm making an early departure. I feel like my time in the house was good and I had fun. I made two good friends and earned several haters. At the reunion I definitely want my rounds with Brittney one on one and Zurika one on one.
{Pop up over}

*Tasha leaves the house & 10 minutes later a house meeting is called*

Rita: Melissa said we need to have a vote.

Brittney: We either stay with 7 we have now or we get rid of someone and get a replacement.

Rita: If you want the replacement raise your hand.

*All the girls raise their hand*

Brittney: Well Melissa said if it came to this someone needs to voluntarily leave or we need to vote on someone to leave.

Rita: So anyone wanna go home?

Charlie: I'll leave, it's nothing.

Brittney: Okay well Charlie is leaving.

*Everyone leaves & the camera follows Charlie & Taylor into bed room #3*

Taylor: Why are you leaving?

Charlie: I'm home sick and this is not the place for me.

Taylor: So what am I supposed to do?

Charlie: Try to get in one of the cliques or just stay neutral. But when the new girl comes you can befriend her.

Taylor: Okay I'm gonna try to stay till the end.

*Charlie and Taylor hug and go downstairs with Charlie's stuff*

{Pop up}
Charlie: Welp, goodbye bitches! I'm happy to be leaving because my time here was not fun. I don't have any issues so at the reunion I'm good. This wasn't the show for me so I'm letting someone else get the opportunity.
{Pop up over}

Taylor: Bye baby cousin.

Charlie: Bye hoe, love you and remember what I said.

*Charlie leaves the bgc house*

Taylor: And another one bites the dust.

*Day 34 in the bgc house*

{Confessional}

Rita: Today the new girl comes and I don't really care.

Red: I hope she keeps her mouth shut.

Brittney: And she better not start no f*cking drama either.

Rita: Well we'll have to wait and see.

{Confessional over}

*A black limo is shown pulling up*

{Meet Gina}
Gina|26|Cleveland, OH|Sweet fireball|
************************
Gina: Hello hoes and niggas, I'm Gina! I'm 26 and I'm from muthaf*cking Cleveland Ohio. I'm very friendly and I love to make friends. I don't like women going at each other and I'm against it. I hate drama but if it comes to me I'll handle it maturely. I do know how to fight so if someone tries me I'll be ready! This season I wanna be the peacemaker.
{Introduction over}

*Gina gets out the limo & goes in the house*

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

*Gina gets out the limo & goes in the house*

Gina: I'm here b*tches!

Tune in next episode!