𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

His hands moved upwards now, getting under your shirt, caressing your skin slowly, gently. Your hands moved to his back. You lightly traced your nails across his soft skin, making him let out a small groan from the pleasure.

Damn clothes.

They needed to go. You both knew it. It was a matter of time before you unbuttoned his shirt and tossed it across the bedroom. You were awed to see his naked torso. You couldn't take your eyes off of him. Meanwhile, his hands were able to remove your shirt, leaving you naked in front of him. His eyes danced across your body, taking in every little detail. He was getting hotter every second. He couldn't wait any longer.

His lips collided with your bare chest, making you squeal in surprise. His hands roamed your body, touching every part of it. He loved the feeling of your body against his. He just couldn't get enough of you. It didn't help that he kept hearing moaning and soft pleasured noises coming from your mouth, which made him even harder. You continued to moan and whimper his name as he touched your body, sending shivers down his spine, making his heart race. He loved it.

It was the best night of your life. He knew exactly what buttons to push to make pleasure shoot throughout your body. It was just so good. You wanted more. Your hands reach for his waistband, pulling down the zipper to his pants. His eyes flicked open at the sudden action. He felt something stir inside of him as soon as he saw you reaching towards him. He watched silently as you undid his belt, unbuckled his pants, sliding them down his legs in one swift motion.

Oh, you were an impatient little sponge. But again, so was he. He pulled your pajama pants down with a little help from you, leaving the two of you in just your underwear. Your breathing was getting faster, your whole body felt hot.  It was hard to breathe. You weren't thinking straight. Just being near him made you weak. No words could express it anymore, so actions would have to do.

Your lips met once more. It became frantic. It was hard, so hard. He was so sweet and loving when it came to you. You trusted him. You felt safe around him. As if nothing could hurt you and no danger could ever get you. His hands traveled lower. They found their way underneath the waistband of your underwear. Underwears started to irritate him, and he found himself pulling yours down with his teeth, letting it fall to the floor as he removed his as well. 

All the thoughts you'd been having for so long suddenly disappeared. Everything except him. Everything but him mattered now. All that mattered was how he made you feel, how much he loved you. And how much you loved him.

* You're so beautiful.

he whispered huskily to you. His body came closer to yours, your legs were slightly spread. You were waiting.  He leaned down to press his lips to yours once more. This kiss was slow and tender. He deepened it once more. And this time it was different, more desperate. There was no finesse to it. This was lust, hunger. Need. He craved you. Wanted you. Your moans were driving him insane.

You moaned at the feeling of his bulge pressing against you, your legs tightening around his waist. He pulled you closer to him, grinding against you. You felt your core throb. The moans that escaped his mouth were so hot.

"Please..." you managed to say. The sound of your voice made his member harden even more. He didn't need to be told twice.

He entered your body gently. He was being careful to not hurt you. You loved how much he cared about you. You felt your breath hitch in your throat, and a soft moan escaped your lips. His pace was slow and steady. He was giving you time to adjust to his size and weight. His body was hovering above yours, he was holding your hand lovingly while he thrust inside you. There was love in his eyes.

The pleasure was overwhelming. Every time he pushed inside of you, the feeling of him filling you was just so...so good. Every inch of him filled you completely. There were so many emotions swirling around inside of you. Pure bliss, euphoria, love, lust, everything. He was giving you everything you desired. Everything you needed.

He moaned your name in your ear. Hearing him say it like that made you squeeze around him even more. He began to thrust even harder. Every muscle in his body tensed. His jaw clenched tightly and he groaned loudly. Every moan from you sent shivers down his spine. His own body began to tremble. He wanted to feel you move underneath him like that again. To feel the muscles in your legs tighten around him.

He sucked that sweet spot on your neck that he knew drove you crazy. He loved how easily your skin bruised by just a little sucking. You felt your body get hotter. His thrusts and the way he teased you made your head spin. This was too good. You realized he liked marking you as his own with those small hickeys he left on your neck. It would be a same to not do the same.

You returned the favor by licking the soft skin, feeling the veins on his neck pump with blood. You bit down and sucked hard, hoping to leave a big visible mark. He shut his eyes close, letting his body feel everything you did. He gave a low growl, the pleasure he felt was overwhelming. When you finally removed your teeth from his neck, you were rewarded with the sight of a bright red bruise. You smiled at him and stroked the spot you were nimbling. He must have realized you left a hickey, because the look on his face was one of pure ecstasy.

He pinned your hands above your head and thrusted harder. You were both close now.  Both gasping and panting, both wanting and needing release. He lifted himself up and thrusted into you quick. He groaned loudly, grabbing hold. You cried out at his strong thrusts. Your mind went blank. It was as if you were floating in a sea of euphoria. You moaned his name as you finally reached climax. That was all it took for him too. His entire body shook. He pulled himself out, grunting in ecstasy as his cum dripped onto your stomach, causing him to shudder with pleasure.

This was love in its purest form. Your eyes locked, you could see it in there. He genuinely loved you. You were led to believe you were made for each other. He dropped next to you on the bed after wiping his cum off of your stomach, he was still panting. He smiled at you happily, his eyes had a newfound life in them. You loved seeing him like this. He pulled you close to him and you rest your head on top of his chest. From there, you could hear his heart beat loud for you. The red light of your own SOUL was shining dimly, barely visible but still there.

* I love you s-so much...

"I love you too" you chuckled and gave him a soft kiss on his lips.

You couldn't believe this all happened in just a single day. You felt like you were dreaming again. He gave your forehead a soft kiss and nuzzled your neck. The two of you slept in each other's arms for the rest of the night. This was something that neither of you would forget any time soon.