'Heyyyy don't get scared... remember me??? Heyyy this is Prarthana...you can call me Pattu' saying she forwarded her hand towards me and I didn't know what to say...Her voice sounded a little different today.

She was sitting in the room on this bed and looking at me closely. I noticed the room had a few candles lighted up which left a sweet aroma in the room and I suddenly felt very creepy!!!

She had worn a red saree with jewellery and a big bindi unlike last night where she wore a casual party wear. She had left her long hair open and above all I see  her smiling creepily.
She looks beautiful but why is she here early in the morning???
Alone???
Red saree, red bindi, red bangles??? Her eyes were red too!!! I gulped nervously!!!

How much do I know about his family???
What if they are into occult practices???
Like how I had seen in that horror show where the new bride is sleeping and her mother in law is a sorcerer and practices black magic on the new bride while sleeping???

Oh wait!!!
I think they apply some black powder on you trying to hypnotize you???
Is she one of the kind?
They have a banyan tree in their garden and I remember Baba saying...

'Mukku...Pimplayacha zadavar chetkin rahte...' (Witches reside on a banyan tree)

I had also heard these Chetkin (witch) are very beautiful and this girl is gorgeous!!!

Hawwwww!!! What if she's also a Chetkin!!!
Aaigah!!! (Mummy)!!!

'I brought food for you Mukta...take eat' she said and pointed towards the small table which had loads of food.
Multiple plates of breakfast like Idli Sambhar, dosa, upma, and 4 types of halwas and some fruits and a glass of juice.

Damnnn!!! Mukku she is making you eat so she can eat you later!!!
Now you get it all!!!
No wonder her voice is different right now. Last night it was melodious and right now it's so manly!!!
Damnnn she is probably getting into her real form???

Ohhhh freak now I get it!!!
Omkar and both his brothers are so tall and handsome. Even his father is so tall and handsome at this age.
They probably feed on souls and this girl Prarthana...her skin is so radiating...maybe they consume souls and give her the blood??? I heard Chetkin love blood!!!

While I heard her voice

I flinched as I saw her coming closer and I jumped out of the bed and asked her...
'Pa...Pa...Prarthana...ji... don't don't kill me!!! I am a thin girl...I know you and your family may like like blood...
But but...
Ummm
I I heard Chetkin like perfumes!!!
I make them!!!
I will gift them to you!!!
You can happily smell them and hangout on that banyan tree!!!

I said trying to escape while she made a face asking...
'Whattttt' and she had a mad expression on her face.

Freak I angered her!!!
Damnnn she's going to eat me!!!
What do I do???
Run Mukta ..Run!!!
While she was about to approach me I jumped from there and crossed the bed hopping over it while she screamed in her manly voice...

'Mukta stay...arrreyyyy eat the breakfast atleast!!!' but I didn't stay there I ran from there only for her to run behind me and I started running on the coridor where I saw everyone...all their staff wearing red clothes!!!

Shit Shit!!!
They are a cult!!!
Oh damnnn!!! They are going to offer me to what!??
Oh the demon??? Devil???
I started running on the coridor like a crazy girl while Prarthana screamed at the househelp...

'Arreyyyy she is running...stop her from going down!!!' and I jumped ...
No ways they want to trap me...
Two women in red saree came near me..I pushed one of them and shoved other girl's head into a decorative vessel and ran from there while two men came to stop me and I did what I knew the best.

I kicked on their shin !!!
They fell on their knees and I saw Prarthana close her mouth!!

'Pattu baby did you do the job I asked you to???' I saw a man come out the other room and I screamed loudly seeing his white face standing there just in pajamas!!! Shirtless!!!
Freak!!! Male Chetkin???
With 6 pack abs!!!

'Rudra stop her!!! Amma asked her to wait here...she is running like a crazy girl' Prarthana screamed...

Crazy my foot!!!
I'm not going to be your meal Chetkin & co!!!
I saw the white ghost came closer to me and before he could attack me I jumped on his foot and he screamed loudly and kept hopping  on one leg while and crying in pain!!!
Taking a chance I ran downstairs...

I didn't stop and ran down the stairs only to crash into a hard chest who kept screaming 'Pattu did you kill that little b*tch!!!' and I was shocked to see Omkar standing there just in shorts and I screamed loudly...

Damnnn!!! Do all male chetkins have a sexy body??? And roam shirtless???
No wonder they attract women!!!

He tried to shut my mouth and my eyes met his brown eyes which were twinkling as they met mine...I was mesmerized but then next minute I recalled what he instructed Prarthana...
Shit!!!
Next minute I heard Prarthana coming down screaming...
'Anna don't let her go downstairs...mom told to stop her' and I realised damnnn even their mother!!!
Holy crap this entire family is a cult !!!
They are going to sacrifice me!!!

Run Mukku Run!!!
And I saw Omkar's grip tightened on my mouth so I bit his palm and he screamed while next second I kicked between his legs and he fell on his knees screaming...
'Are you crazy ladyyyyyyy ahhhh!!!'
Come on he called me a b*tch he deserves it!!! Huhhh!!

And that minute I lifted my pajama pants and began running downstairs while I saw there was a whole holy pyre set up!!!
Dont tell me they will offer me into the fire!!!

I am running from here!!!
And I kept running downstairs!!!
Chetkin cha beep beep!!!
Run Mukku Run!!!