ƚαƙҽ α ʂʅιƈҽ

Start from the beginning

He then reaches into his pocket and takes out..MY KEYS?

"where the hell did you get my keys from?!"

"they are mine now"

"WHAT?!"

"you heard me"

"nuh-uh mister snowflake, you can't just walk around and take people's keys, this is still MY apartment!"

"no it's not"

"excuse you?!"

"it's OUR apartment"

"excuse me bitch what"

"want me to say it in spanish? este es NUESTRO apartamento"

"no need to flex your spanish skills, tsk"

Who does he think he is? This damn idiot. What does he mean by OUR apartment? When did I agree to this? He's a stranger after all. Can't trust strangers these days.

"that is my apartment!out! you filthy cat...you look like a stupid brat!"

"ah nice rhymes..now where is the bedroom?"

"ARE YOU NOT LISTENING TO ME?!"

"yes of course..you are uh rapping"

"WHAT?!"

Killua walks around my apartment completely ignoring me. He opens the door to every room until he finds MY bedroom where he simply drops himself onto MY bed.

"HEY! CAN YOU NOT HEAR ME?? I SAID GET OUT"

"would you shut up? there are people who are trying to sleep"

"I'm gonna kill you"

I jump onto my bed and grab the blanket he covered himself with.

"heyyy! that was my blanket!"

"correction: MY blanket and no you are not gonna sleep on my bed"

"i am gonna sleep here"

"no"

"yes

"no"

"yes"

"no you are sleeping on the couch"

"no you sleep on the couch", the white haired boy crosses his arms in front of his chest and turns his head to the door.

"i am not gonna sleep on the couch in MY OWN APARTMENT"

"yes you will"

"nope YOU will"

"no I am staying here"

"ugh fine fine..", I roll my eyes. Killua smiles triumphantly.  "...you can sleep on the floor" I finish. Killua looks at me dumbfounded,"no you."

"make me"

"oh i will"

"tsk you will never get me to-"

--timeskip

And here I am, laying on THE FLOOR.

I can't believe Killua won our argument and made me sleep on the floor OF MY OWN APARTMENT. I was so sure I would win. But It wasn't my fault. That man threatened me.

'if I end up sleeping on the floor I will tell everyone you want them to visit everyday'

His voice still haunts my mind, I can still hear him. His stupid grin and his annoying voice. Or maybe I can still hear his voice because HE IS SLEEP TALKING.

WHY IS HE SLEEP TALKING?? HE DIDN'T TELL ME THAT

I dig my face into the pillow trying to block out Killua's voice and his loud snores. I am pretty sure Gon kicked him out because of that.

wait, I can sleep in Gon's apartment

That's a great idea

I mentally pat my shoulder and then walk to the door of our- uh I mean MY apartment to open it.

"where are you going?"

I panic at the sound of Killua's voice so close to my ear. He was practically already eating my ear. I turn around to face his sleepy face and chuckle nervously.

How didn't I hear him?? I am a pro assassin, how the fuck didn't I hear his footsteps?!

"uhm"

"yes? I'm listening"

"I wanted to take a piss"

"outside?"

"yes"

"why would you go outside?"

.

.

.

"I wanted to greet Mother Nature"

WHAT DID I JUST SAY? PLEASE DON'T TELL ME I SAID THAT OUT LOUD

Killua looks at me with no expression at all.

WHAT IS GOING ON INSIDE YOUR HEAD KILLUA?

"why don't you go greet Mother Nature in the bathroom y/n", Killua says while shoving me to the bathroom.

I walk to the bathroom mentally slapping myself for not coming up with a better and less embarrassing excuse.

how the hell did I end up like this...

🀦

word count: 940

message for my sister

.

.

.

you are poop