Author's Note ♡

Hellooooooo! Thank you for being part of In Time.

I always doubt myself in writing, that's why this story took a long time to finish.

But, because of you guys, I made it here! We made it here! I finished the first installment in my first series! *cries* Thank you so much for the support.

I just want to say that life isn't a race and it shouldn't be a race. Make your own pace, and you'll be the person you want to be in time.Thing doesn't go as we planned kasi mas maganda ang plano ng Diyos para sa atin. Itong mga pagsubok ang nagbubukas sa atin ng new path or new journey. Maneuver, then keep going, and do not give up and trust Him.

We are all going to survive and heal from the wounds.

If we don't get the goal that we wanted, we are disappointed with ourselves. Because of that, we forget the small accomplishments that we have made. Life is a journey that isn't full of success. We learned from our failures and they are part of the experience. Take new steps that we need and in time, you will reach your dreams.

This is inkbituin's encouragement and reminder that someday, we will be somebody, but most importantly, may we become somebody who is happy.

Again, thank you sooooo much! Please keep safe always and stay hydrated. Stay strong, things will be better in time.

See you on my next story! Mahal ko kayo!

Start: 07-27-21
End: 02-18-22

xoxo,
inkbituin