026

Bashar POV

Man I just woke up with a big ass head ache and made a fine ass nurse cry.

" Hey..." A skinny girl said coming in.

" Yo! Who you?" I asked confused.

" I'm Daija , You're best friend!" She smiled low and looked nervous.

" Well can you help me get the fine ass nurse back that just left?" I said and she scrunched up her face.

" What nurse?" She asked confused

" The one who looked pregnant" I said and she looked shocked.

" Oh! She ain't a nurse..." She said looking down.

" Oh do I know her?" I asked and she nodded her head yes.

" Yeah y'all are very close!" She said exaggerating the Very.

" What about me and you?" I asked

" We close but not as close as you and Alyssa." She said and her names just Melted in my brain. I loved it and Saying it drove me crazy.

" Alyssa...." I rolled off my tongue.

" Can you call her?" I asked and she nodded getting the phone.

( Deja and Alyssa Convo📳)

Alyssa:Hello

Deja: Hey, I know you are upset but you have to take him home with you since you're his partner .

Alyssa: Deja I Really can't do that...It breaks me knowing he don't even remember me .

Deja: But he will the more time you spend with him .

Alyssa: When they release him I'll be back.

Alyssa Pov
1 week later

I really didn't want to do this but I have too. I'm living in his house and Me not taking him in after the numerous of times he did when we were younger.

" You just have to sign right here and you are free to go." The lady at the front desk said as I signed his release forms.

They wheeled him to the car and He stayed quiet the whole time not even looking over at me.

" So ... Alyssa where are you taking me?" He asked and I was surprised he even knew my name.

" Home"

" Mines , Yours or Ours?" He asked

" Yours.." I said and he nodded.

" You stay there?" He asked I nodded my head.

" Me and My kids." I said and he broke the fuck out his neck.

" You sure it ain't your house?" He said and I chuckled a lil bit.

" You got a cute smile" He said smirking.

" Thank you" I said continuing to drive.

" So are we married?" He asked

" No we just used to have a thing when we were younger"I said and he turned his head again to mug me.

" What's going on with us now?"He asked and I gotta quite.

" We're trying to get back what we had." I said

" Well are you sure that baby ain't mines?" He asked and I nodded my head yes.

" Can we stop by moms house?" He asked and I nodded

Time Skip

" How you feeling?" Momma said as we sat in the living room with her , his granny and dad.

" My head hurt and I can't remember nun..." He said

" Cant remember?" His dad questioned and he nodded.

" Yeah I really don't know who she is" He said nodding his head towards me.

" Of Course you do , She's the mother of your kids for crying out loud!" Momma said and imma mouth dropped.

" Kids?" He asked confused

" Yeah y'all got a few of em...i think? Hell i'm old but i know y'all got some kids!" His Granny said and I laughed.

" One of em right here!" His dad said rubbing my stomach and I just wanted to explode where I was standing.

" But you said- Well y'all we really should get going, I gotta get home and In driving." I said cutting him off and they all smiled as we left.

When we drive home it wasn't nothing but utter silence. It was weird because I wanted to apologize and say sum at least because I shouldn't have lied. I only did It because I was upset.

We got to the house of course the kids was sleep. So I snuck my way upstairs and checked in on both of them. Opening Deuce door first I could feel Bashar behind me.

" This is Our oldest child , Deuce" I said and he didn't say nun but look so I closed his door and walked to the door beside him.

We did the same with Aaliyah's room " This the Daddy's Girl , Aaliyah. Her birthday is tomorrow and I know you don't remember but can you at least pretend that you remember because It will break her heart." I said and once again complete silence.

" Well Im going to sleep, You can sleep wherever." I said closing the door to his room and going to the shower letting the water fall down my back and chest.

After I finished My Hygiene I walked out the bathroom only to find this nigga laying on the bed facing towards the wall. 

" It's yo house I really ain't finna argue wit ya" I said laying next to him facing. the opposite way.

" Why you had to lie?"

- My bad for the late update 😌