023

Bashar POV

" 51"
"52"
"53"
"54"
"55" My cellmate counted as I was doing my daily pull ups.

They got me facing at least 2 more weeks and Then I'll be home safe to my family in no time.

" Ight I'm Done Mikey" I said getting down and he nodded getting up to try.

" Hey Jackson, You got a Visitor!" The guard said and I nodded as he opened the gate.

I really been missing my babies and My baby. I know she mad right now so I haven't been calling her. I really fucked up and Did some fucked up things while i've been in here these couple of months.

" Hey Baby!" Shorty said from the other side of the e glass.

" Yo!" I said picking up the phone and nodding at her not even finna the entertain her. Remember Shorty who claimed she was pregnant with my kid. Apparently she is , Says the DNA test. She the only one who been listening to my problems and visiting me.

" When you getting out? I Miss you!" She pouted and I just straight faced her ass.

" In about 3,4 more weeks!" I sighed putting my head down.

" Our Baby is gon be born by then!" She said and I nodded my head smiling.

" Ain't you happy?" She asked

" Yeah I guess.." I said dryly.

" I get it You don't want this baby! It's all cool I hope yo ass rot in this cell!!" She said hanging up the phone before walking off.

" Come on Shorty It wasn't even like that!" I said smacking my teeth as I stood up. But the guard grabbed me right before I could get a quick peek at that ass. Two Words : DOUBLE FAT‼️

" Move along!" The guard yelled pushing me some more.

2weeks later

Ya boy finally free!! I can't wait to see my niggas and get fucked.

"Grrt Bow!" I said laughing as I seen my nigga max when I came out of the gate.

" It's Favi!" He yelled and Dapped me up.

" Wassup Bro!" I said

" Nothing, Get yo ass in the car we got somewhere to be." He said and drove us to a hospital...

" Nigga what the hell we hea for?" I asked mugging him.

" Congratulations G , You got a daughter!" He said and I instantly remembered Alyssa being pregnant!

I jumped out the car so fast yo and ran my ass up them steps.

But right when I got to the room! I saw someone who wasn't my alyssa. I saw that Tate just had her baby not alyssa. My Excitement piped down but I grew a fake grin just to show ha I was happy.

" I guess you free man now!" Tate said as I walked to the other side of ha bed as I watched ha rock a baby.

" You wanna meet your daughter?" She asked me and I nodded my head.

I swear to good when she put the baby in my arms I was scared as hell. But as I looked at the baby and brought her into my embrace. I didn't feel no type of connection with her. She started crying as soon as I picked her up.

" what happened? what's wrong?" I asked worried as hell.

" Calm down! She just hungry..." She said and I that made me clam down I guess.

" Got Daddy Finna loose his shit already!" I said and we both laughed.

2 days later