07

Alyssa POV 🎰

" What do you want?" I asked.

" You already know what I want. Why you hanging around that Lame ass Nigga Bashar Again? Huh?" Marco asked getting in my face.

" Rick?!" I yelled and he pushed him out of my face.

" Bitch you still mines. Fuck that Lame ass nigga Bashar. He ain't got nun on me." Marco laughed as Rick held him back away from me.

Next thing I know Bashar came outta no where. He clocked Marco dead in his shit. Ion know where the hell He even came from. But Me and Aaliyah needed to go.

Bashar POV♿️

Man I can't believe Alyssa left without talking to me. I hopped on a jet real fast and went looking for her. Her lil Friends can't keep shit a secret. They told me where she stay and everything.

Had One of my Homies Lend me they car. So I drove it to the mall cause that's the last place she was seen on social media.

I walk in and hear this nigga Marco talking Hot shit. I wasn't even finna play with bruh. I started punching and stomping his shit. On My momma I was heated. Just for me to Look up and See Alyssa was gone.

" Aye you her security guard right? Take me too her. I'm her Boyfriend." I asked and this big dude shook his head and we walked out.

He took me to this all Black SUV. I see Alyssa Helping this Little Girl In the car. Which had me thinking where she even came from.

" So you gon leave without saying something?" I mugged alyssa.

" I know ... But , It's because the way you yelled at me this morning. I thought you was upset so I left. Then business came up at home." she shrugged

" But you always leaving me and you never tell me why. " I huffed.

" You left me ..... I texted and called you for months and you still didn't answer the phone." she yelled.

" Mommy are you ok?" The little girl asked getting out of the car.

" Yeah baby I'm good. Aaliyah this is Bashar. He's my-" She froze " Boyfriend, I'm here boyfriend."

She looked up at me and smiled. She didn't look so old. But she did look young. " Are my new daddy? Since Alyssa is my new mommy." She smiled.

" Sure Cutie Lemme just talk to your mom real quick." I smiled.

" Ok New Daddy." She laughed getting in the car.

I look up at Alyssa and she looked like she was over it. " You wanna talk about it later?" I asked.

" Sure and your son at my house." She mumbled getting in the car.

" How he get over there?" I asked getting in right behind her

" I gave him my number. I called him. He told me what happened and I gave him my address." She shrugged.

" Wait you got his number?" i was confused at this point.

" Yes bashar keep up." She mugged.

" Imma kill him." I mumbled clenching my fists.

" You bet not touch him or imma hurt you." she threatened whispering.

" Yea ihhht !" I rolled my eyes looking out the window.

" Ion kno why you mad. You know you can't stay mad at me." She said nudging my shoulder.