Lunch Tray Disaster

A/N: this book is very dark. I'm not being offensive to anyone, chill it's just a Phanfiction. Also about 2 boys so yeah, I ship it and if you don't just don't read okay thanks.

Dans POV
Thursday-12:17pm-lunch

"Just look down and forget about them all. Forget the bullies, forget the hateful words, forget the world." I whispered to myself looking at my tray as I was walking up to dump it in the trash. When someone got up right in front of me and I tripped over them and fell on the floor. "Goddamnit" I say under my breath and look up to see the most popular boy in school underneath me staring into my eyes, his name was Phil Lester. I was the loser Dan Howell, who was called gay every single day. But I was just a emo geek who had a really homo brown fringe. His friends looked at me like I just banged him on the cafeteria floor and I knew the bullies would just get worse now because most of them were his friends. He said "Don't worry" but I didn't care. I just burst into a million tears and he was still under me and there was food all over my clothes. Everyone laughed at us, well me. I got up and ran to the farthest away boys restroom in a sea of my tears and mashed potatoes in my hair along with tons of papers getting thrown at me along the way. I went into the last stall and cried, puked, and cut myself on the toilet paper holder. I didn't mean too at first but it felt so good and I was so done I didn't even care so there were 3 fresh cuts on my wrist After about 15 minutes I heard puking noises, it was an all to familiar sound. I saw red converse in the stall next to me. Then the person opened up my stall and I saw through the tears the crystal blue eyes of Mr. Phil Lester himself.

Phil's POV

Thrsday-12:18pm-lunch

"Look it's the goth girl" PJ yelled as Dan 'No Homo' Howell was almost to our table "Nice one, PJ!" I replied and got up and I fell and I looked up and into the eyes of the boy I had just made fun of. I stared into his eyes and saw that he was scared to move or talk. I saw that he was in pain and was afraid of me, I didn't want him to be. And that's why and when I whispered "Don't worry." But he started to cry and I didn't want to ruin my status so I let him run. "Are you okay Philly?" Catherine or Cat as we called her, my girlfriend asked. I wasn't. "Dude you alright?" Chris asked "Yeah I'm fine," I replied to them both we chatted and were dismissed for study hall "I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I said to them all and I went to the 2nd farthest stall in the farthest away bathroom to go and puke up lunch. I didn't want to I just wanted to be thin and Cat already told me I was getting a bit tubby and should cut down on the food. I gaged myself and it all came out. I felt satisfied and saw that there was another boy in here the stall over. He would know, I could've walked out but decided not to and it sounded like he was crying. I went over to the stall and knocked, and after no reply I thought I knew who it was and I opened the stall to see the one and Dan Howell.

A/N so yeah if you've read this far and all the harm and boyxboy isn't your thing okay I'm fine with it, but please no hate... okay thanks! Have a super duper phantastic day!!!
Ps - Kids In The Dark by All Time Low