"Kya kaha? Iska matlab-"

"Matlab watlab chhodein aap. Ye bataye mujhe kyu bulaya idhar?" She asked raising his eyebrows.

Haider took out his had for her which she hesitantly took and taking her by surprise he pulled her towards his hard chest making her shriek as she placed her hands on his torso as a reflex.

"Aankehin tou kholo begum." Haider spoke in his deep voice causing goosebumps rise on Eshal's skin.
She never knew that even though she dreamt of a romantic shohar every day, she would get so giddy and nervous when her shohar would do such things.

And most shockingly she never took Haider to be romantic type. One big reason why she was hesitant in getting married to him but eventually decided to give in.

"Pehle aap dur hatein." Eshal stuttered still not opening her eyes as she had clenched them shut tightly like a child does.

In return he pressed his lips softly on her eyelids, kissing her eyes in a fluttering manner that made her hold him even more tighter.
"Haider..." She whispered looking at him through her lashes.

"Janaan..." He spoke in his deep voice.

"Kya hua meri jaan?" He asked cradling her face in his big hands.
Noticing Eshal shivering didn't set well with him.
He could see how she was hesitant and was shivering because of their closeness and that scared him.

"Gudgudi ho rahi hai pet me." Eshal said pouting a little as she looked at him innocently.

This girl

Even in a moment like this she could make his heart melt with her innocence.
He was so happy and satisfied that she is his biwi.

"Accha? Aur ab?" He smirked brushing his lips with her plump ones.
Eshal's mouth parted open in response on its own.

"Ab aur bhi zaada." She innocently replied.

"Weird lag raha hai?" He then questioned.
"Nahi tou." She shook her head.

"Fir ye kar lu?" Haider asked.
"Kya..."

Eshal couldn't complete her sentence as Haider had captured her plump lips in his rough ones for their first kiss.

Involuntarily her hands wrapped themselves around his neck as she stood on her tip toes due to their height difference while he had his arms around her small waist giving her the support as he kept sucking on her lips while she was trying her best to mould with his own.

Their first kiss

"Y..Ye...H-Haider..." Eshal stuttered still in a daze after this mind blowing kiss.
"Ji meri jaan." He said as he kissed her forehead lovingly.

"Aap..." Eshal couldn't find words to speak.
"Mein?" He urged with a teasing smile.

He could see how red she was currently. Her lips were swollen due to his assault moments ago while a deep blush was coating her cheeks, her eyes filled with innocence and warmth.

"Mujhe sharam aa rahi hai ab." She whined hitting him lightly on his chest.
Haider only laughed out loud at her reaction.

She placed her head gently on his chest due to shyness as she felt as if she couldn't face him. While he just lovingly held her in his arms.

"Ab vo kaam tou kar do jiske liye maine tumhe bulaya tha." Haider spoke after moments of silence.
"Iska matlab aapne romance karne ko nahi balki kisi aur kaam se hume bulaya tha?" Eshal said with an accusing tone.

"Itna tou romance kar diya. Abhi bhi tumhara pet bhara nahi. Lagta hai tumhe bhi Ammi ki khwaish poori karne ki jaldi hai." Haider commented with a smug grin.