• 𝗔𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗢𝗖 •

Since you are here, We're pretty sure you'd want to be our extended family. We do have some rules in family and so do we have a few below. Check them out before you fill the form.

TEENFIX TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR AFFILATIONS

• A follow back to back is quite an adequate requirement.

•We tend to promote all our books regularly as well as our community, we also ask our affiliates to do such. When given a go ahead to promote us you will be given 72 hours from that time to do so, not replying or not promoting will result in a termination between the affiliation.

• If you would want to affiliate with us, your community must be atleast 3 month old.

Plagiarism of any of work or ideas will not be tolerated, we will report you. If you do however see something that we do and that you would like to do please dm our community account, after having a brief discussion with the other members we will decide if we are happy with such happening.

Three (3) of our community books should be placed in any one of your reading lists.

• You have to be willing to communicate with us. We have a discord affiliation server by which a representative of your community would have to join, if you don't do discord wattpad dms work just fine, but we need communication :)

• Do give us a shout out when you fill out the form.

Respect us, don't mock us or our community's purpose. We all are doing the same thing.

Let us know if you are going on a hiatus, and we would do the vice versa as well. Not informing us before going on hiatus would result in cancellation of the affiliation.

• We could give you two - four shout outs per fortnight.

• Also you would need to give a shout out to our community book every month.

• We are open for collaboration works and try to do as many possible collaborations with our extended family.

We hope we both enjoy our
time together as new
Affiliates !

For any queries please contact our founder.
Wattpad ⤑ Sakshidevi712
Discord ⤑ Divyashree#6959
Email ⤑ teenfix2020@gmail.com

Now, we can begin the affiliation process...