They Like Him Better

October 12th, 2021

10:24 PM

They Like Him Better

I tried to befriend him at first. He was another person that I could have to watch my back. In return I could watch his back and give him food. Seems fun, right?

He had other plans. He accepted all the gifts but hurt me. He said that I was garbage and that he hated me. I kept trying to befriend him though.

I'm like that. Even if somebody treats me like garbage I try to see the good in them. They're probably going through things too.

He still hates me. I can't tell him it hurts because everybody will side with him instead of me. He has all of my friends wrapped around his fingers.

Are they even my friends? They'll pick him over me anyday. If it comes down to who they think is in the wrong it will be me. Of course.

He's going through things, and they know. But so am I. I try to talk to them about it but his trauma is worse. I know it is but I'm human too. I'm hurting. It's too much to ask for somebody to listen or cover for me when I have a breakdown. But when he asks they'd kill someone for him.

So I'll shut up and pretend that I'm ok. I'll keep supporting everybody even though they don't care the slightest about me. And I'll keep trying to befriend him. He has to warm up to me eventually. Except I know he won't.

It's fine though. 

A.N. 

Sorry this sucks. Love you guys anyway ❤️