Shizuya's Pov

It's been a few months. Now I could use the Sun Breathing. I wonder how Oyakata-sama is doing. He must've already been the Head of the Demon Slayer corps. Eh, I'm taking too long it's already nighttime! Okaa-san is going to be mad! I had to be quick.

End Shizuya Pov

Shizuya quickly rushes to find the herbs. And when she returns to her house, her senses tingled as if saying there is a powerful opponent, she smells blood! Rushing, she abandoned her herbs and dashed out to the rooms following the trails of scent and smell of stench blood. 

"Okaa-san? Otou-san?" She called out hurriedly. 

Then she smells it. Her parent's blood. When she arrived she is too late, her parents already died, she looked towards the killers. A blonde/silver Demon and rainbow eyes with Upper 2 kanji craved in his eyes 

 A blonde/silver Demon and rainbow eyes with Upper 2 kanji craved in his eyes 

(Art Is Not Mine)

The next one is a man with black hair with red tips and six eyes with the Upper 1 craved in his center eyes. 

(Art is not mine)

(Art is not mine)

Her eyes widened in fractions as she shook, stumbling she looks at Kanae and Shinobu who were frightened. Looking back at her parent's corpses, something within her broke. Tears softly streamed down her cheeks. 

"Oh my! What a beautiful girl! You must be her last daughter! You look delicious" Upper Moon 2 gasped. He looked happy there were more females he could feast on tonight.

"Doma that girl...Something is fishy about her" Upper moon 1 said. Kokushibo felt something was off about her. Her face, her hair... it looked just like... her. Looking at the carbon copy of someone he once cherished he felt dark.

"I don't see anything" Doma replied. He looked confused when his senior said that.

Trembling she took her mother's nichirin, watching it as it glow dimly underneath the blood. She gritted her teeth, and her bangs shadowed her eyes, hiding the threatening gaze underneath.  "It's not like she is a- "Shut the hell up,"