Chapter 2

Ed was staring at us.

Dan and I were both naked, in the middle of the clearing. Ed stood still at the entrance to the clearing, looking at Dan, holding me up in his arms, his cock still buried in my ass from behind.

"Shit!" I mumbled, squirming in Dan's arms. But Dan held me tight, not moving.

"It's okay, relax." He said into my ear, actually bending down and kissing my neck. "Besides, you keep squirming like that and I'll fuck you again."

I froze as I felt his cock hardening again in me. "But Ed..."I said, shifting slightly in his firm grasp.

"Don't let me stop you." Ed said, as he started to move towards us.

Dan's tongue was still on my neck and I couldn't stop looking at Ed, feeling rather exposed as I was being held naked by another naked man in the morning sun. Dan chuckled in my neck. "I said relax. Let him join in."

I looked at Ed walking towards us and stopped, letting the sensation of Dan's tongue and growing cock filling my ass again overtake me. Ed stopped in front of me, raised his hand to my pec above Dan's forearm. "You're a built little guy aren't you." He said quietly, standing directly in front of me. His eyes looked down at my semi-hard cock as Dan started moving his cock in me again.

This was too much for me. I squirmed up enough and felt Dan's cock slip out and pushed my way out of his grip, stepping down to the ground. Dan let out a loud disappointed sigh as Ed stepped back. I grabbed my swimsuit and slipped it on quickly.

Ed turned to me. "Oh, come on don't get dressed! I just got here." He said with a grin and moved towards me.

I froze, looking at him step up to me again. "Please don't say anything, I, uh..."

But Ed stopped me. "Relax Brian." He put both his hands on my bare shoulders and his brown eyes fixed on mine looking up at him. "We're all friends here." He turned to Dan and smiled. "Besides, what happens on this island..." He turned back to me, and then lifted his shirt up over his head and tossed it to the side where Dan's shirt was. "...stays on this island." Ed was pretty ripped for his age. The guy had to be fifty, but he was pretty stacked still. He still had a flat stomach although there were no defining abs, but he had big solid pecs and defined shoulders. His arms stood out as his big biceps hung by his side. With his bald head and smooth body, he looked like a slimmer Mr. Clean.

Dan moved beside him, his cock pointing straight out. Ed was a couple inches shorter than Dan, and he looked down at Dan's cock. "He knows how to suck cock buddy. And he's got a sweet tight little ass. I mean, look at him." Dan said as he put his arm around Ed's shoulder. "Maybe he'll be the one you finally fuck?"

Ed smiled at me, looking down my smooth muscled chest. I tugged at my suit, as my cock was at half-mast still, staring at these two muscle men standing in front of me. I looked up at Ed. "You've never....?" I waited.

Dan was the one to answer. "Ed just started to play, but he's still kind of shy. Doesn't kiss or suck. Just touches." He squeezed Ed's shoulder tight. "But every time he goes further and further. Mitch and I are trying to find a good bottom for him. Thinks he might try fucking if he can find a hot sweet ass." Dan raised his eyebrows at Ed, and then looked over at me.

Ed licked his lips, looking at me. Dan pulled the string lose on Ed's shorts. Ed took the hint and reached into his trunks and pulled them down a bit, lowering them to expose his hard cock.

I looked down at it, in his big hand as he started to stroke it. It was probably 6 or 7 inches and cut, but fat. Wide. Thicker than mine. Ed's cock was shaved, like his smooth stomach, which made his cock look even bigger. He looked completely hairless, his blonde hair on his legs looking smooth as his shorts fell down to his ankles.