Act V: Hello Again

Začít od začátku

"Annyeohaseyo!" Kim Dahyun bowed as she came in, greeting the staff. Once the idol laid eyes on Hojin, her eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. "He's really here!" She cheered, clapping her hands and gasping in disbelief

"Annyeohaseyo" Hojin greeted back, bowing with a smile on his face. "You must be Dahyun-shi right?"

"Ne~!" Dahyun answered, nodding her head multiple times. 

Hojin noticed the idol had her hands and feet pushed together, indicating she was a little nervous. That was a bit of surprise for him. He never figured an idol would be nervous over some stuntman.

"Yah... That's really hard to believe..." Hojin confessed, getting a slight confused look from the idol in front of him. "You're really a fan of mine?" He asked, wanting to make sure this wasn't some sort of illusion.

Dahyun nodded her head again in the same fashion. "I'm a really big fan. You're fight scenes are just so enjoyable to watch!"

"Wow..." Was all Hojin could say. "It's kind of surreal to have someone say that to me" He laughed.

"Is it that hard to believe?" Dahyun asked her eyes softening.

"Sort of." Hojin answered with honesty. "Most of the time people say their fans of mine. Then they ask me if I know this actor or that actress" 

Dahyun had a look of hurt in her eyes. Naeun sighed, bearing the same the same look Dahyun had. It has happened before with a male fan wanting to meet her. Saying he was a fan of his and then asked if he knew Naeun. 

Dahyun shook her head, standing firm. "Ani! I am a genuine fan of yours! I swear!" Dahyun raised her hand, and the other on her chest, as if making an oath. 

Hojin smiled at the idol, his eyes expressing happiness from her gesture. "Hehehe! Thank you Dahyun-shi. It really means a lot"

Dahyun lowered her hands with a giggle, her fingers fiddling with each whilst staring at the floor. The idol took a deep breath and made brief eye contact with Naeun. The latter nodded her head, nudging her head in the direction of Hojin. 

Dahyun let out her breath and looked at Hojin. "D-D-Do you think I can have a photo with you?" She asked, a little embarrassed by her own stuttering. Evident of the red hue overtaking her cheeks.

"Hm? Yeah absolutely!" Hojin nodded his head, walking over to the idol. "I was actually hoping to get a photo too" He said, chuckling at the perfect coincidence.

"Huh? Really?" Dahyun asked, her eyes wide open in awe. 

"Mhm. I've been a fan of TWICE for a while now" Hojin answered before making a high pitched humming sound, and his eyes closing slightly. "Well I'd say since the beginning"

"REALLY!?" Dahyun exclaimed, pure joy shot out of her body. "Daebak! If you want, I can introduce you to the other members too!"

Hojin was just about to agree, but he had to think about it. He wanted to meet the members of course. Seeing how they've been looking after Tzuyu in a sense for all this time. Plus, they all seemed like very sweet girls. He was just worried that if he went... It'd just be awkward between him and Tzuyu, seeing how their last interaction did leave them on the best of terms.

"Why not?" Naeun said giving her two cents. "You said you're a fan of them. This is your moment. Who knows when you can do this again"

"Yeah but--"

"Then come meet my members! Were about to head out to the viewing area soon. We can probably get a couple of photos or something!" Dahyun suggested, her hands clasped together like she was praying.