“Of course, I live in Royal Villa Complex.”

Qi Le An exclaimed, “Wow! That is an expensive area! Do you live alone, Cheng Yuan?”

Chu Cheng Yuan really enjoyed Qi Le An’s compliment, he said with pride, “I live with my mother.”

Qi Le An finally got what he wanted to know and he was overjoyed! People would say that they lived with their parents, while Chu Cheng Yuan said they lived with his mother. There must be some situation on his father’s side!

Qi Le An continued, “Eh? What about your father?”

The atmosphere became cold all of a sudden. Chu Cheng Yuan had no expression on his face, and Qi Le An said apologetically, “Ah! Sorry sorry. I didn’t mean to pry!”

After three or four seconds, Chu Cheng Yuan said, “It’s all right.”

Qi Le An still looked apologetic and said, “I’m sorry… My parents are both gone. Cheng Yuan is happier than me, you have your mother.”

Chu Cheng Yuan forced a smile and said, “My father isn’t dead or anything, but… forget it, my mother is very friendly, I’ll invite you to my house for dinner after we are back to Hai City.”

Qi Le An’s heart skipped a beat on hearing that!

‘Today’s goal was finally achieved!’

‘The place where Chu Cheng Yuan lives is one of the most expensive areas in Hai City. Hmm, I will ask Chen Mama about this!’

The two decided to call it a day soon as it was getting late. Qi Le An called Chen Shan, Chen Shan said he would pick them up in a few minutes. Then Qi Le An went to get changed with Chu Cheng Yuan.

While changing clothes, Qi Le An saw that there was a scar about 10 cm long on Chu Cheng Yuan’s back!

Qi Le An didn’t remember if this scar existed n Chu Cheng Yuan’s back in his previous life, he decided to ask Chu Cheng Yuan about the scar next time!

It was already dark outside, and the night market was starting to get lively. The film city had its beauty at night, it was charming and full of life.

Chen Shan took the two back to the hotel and followed Qi Le An into the room. Just as he was about to ask Qi Le An a few questions about filming the next day, he heard Qi Le An saying, “Chen Ge Chen Ge! Can I ask you something?”

Chen Shan looked intrigued, “Hmm, how can I help you?”

“Do you know about Royal Villa Complex?” Qi Le An asked.

Chen Shan nodded, “Want to buy a house there? I don’t think you can afford Royal Villa Complex yet, maybe in five years. But I can lend you mine if you need a place.”

Qi Le An made a face.

“No, I’m not buying a house there, I know I can’t afford it!” Qi Le An pouted, “Do you have a house there? Are you familiar with your neighbors?”

“I do, I don’t live there very much though. Why do you ask?” Chen Shan frowned.

“Do you know Chu Cheng Yuan lives there as well? Moreover, he lives with his mother, just his mother!” Qi Le An raised his volume.

Chen Shan was surprised, “Did he tell you that?”

“He mentioned it to me briefly,” Qi Le An said.

Chen Shan suddenly sneered, “Royal Villa Complex’s reputation is not good.”

“? ? ?”

“It’s a famous place for the mistresses. My mother liked the environment there in the beginning, so we bought a place there, but she regretted it after she found out it was a place where businessmen kept their mistresses.

‘My God! Chen Mama is indeed my lucky star! This information is too important!’

“If Chu Cheng Yuan’s mom really lives there… You’d better stay away from him, but it’s not necessarily true. I’ll ask around.”

Qi Le An nodded, “Great!”

Chen Shan wondered, “Why do I think you are so interested in this?”

Qi Le An grinned, “That’s not true! Chen Ge, you were about to say something to me, yeah?”

Chen Shan recalled the important matters about shooting the next day, so they started to talk about business.

Thinking of how Chu Cheng Yuan avoided the topic of his family and his indescribable disgust towards his father, Qi Le An had confirmed his identity as an illegitimate child. Thinking about how Chu Cheng Yuan always showed off that he had a loving mother in front of him in the previous life, Qi Le An couldn’t help sneering.

That night, he fabricated a “wonderful” dream for Chu Cheng Yuan.

‘Father doesn’t acknowledge your identity, imagine your mother abandons you as well!’