●Double Date●

《Sodapop Curtis x Ari》

(This was a request by Angie_official01, I hope you like it!!)

~Ari's POV~
I was sitting on my couch, watching cartoons when I get a phone call. I answer it "hello" "Ari!" It was my friend, Flor.

I smiled "hey, what's up?" I questioned "so, me and Steve have a date tonight but I convinced him to invite Sodapop while he wanted me to invite you!" She said.

Sodapop was my crush back in high school before he dropped out. I groaned softly "okay, what time?" "8:00!" Flor said and she hung up after we said our goodbyes. I checked the time and it was 6:50.

I went to take a shower as I softly hummed to myself. Once I got out and did my makeup and hair, I put on one if my favorite dresses.

 Once I got out and did my makeup and hair, I put on one if my favorite dresses

I soon heard a knock and I ran downstairs and opened the door to see Flor. "Hey! We're meeting the boys at the Dingo. Wow, you look great, Sodapop will love you" she gushed.

We drove to the Dingo as I played with a strand of my hair and we soon parked at the Dingo.

Flor smiled as she immediately ran to her boyfriend, Steve, hugging him as Sodapop stood next to him with a rose in his hand.

I blushed as I smiled softly, walking up to him "hey Soda" I spoke. "Hey Ari. Wow, you look incredible" Sodapop complimented.

"Aww, you're sweet. You look incredibly handsome" I responded. Sodapop put the rose in my hair and he took me inside.

Timeskip an hour later...

Sodapop drove me home with my head on his shoulder. I had a ton of fun and we agreed on another date in a week.

We soon got to my house and Sodapop walked me to my porch "I had a lot of fun today, Sodapop" I said.

He smiled at me "me too. Can't wait for our next date" he replied. I kissed him passionately and I pulled away before he had time to kiss back.

"Me neither. Bye Soda" I winked and walked inside, leaving a blushing and frozen Sodapop on my porch.