Dropping the dress in his hands to the ground, he leaned forward and held his lady's hands and cried. Cried his heart out like a child, despite him knowing it very well that he was making her incredibly worried. But he couldn't help it.

After all, that dress was something she had picked out for him before, to match with the blue ribbons she had gifted him. But the difference is, it was before she lost her memories.

"It's okay, Ferris."

Although she had no idea as to why he was crying, she couldn't just watch him sobbing like that and wrapped her arms around him and pet his head, in an attempt to console him.

Felix didn't tell the reason for his sudden outburst and smiled as he thanked her for consoling him, before leaving the room. But she had a guess.

"It's probably because of something that happened in the past, isn't it?..."

Crusch whispered to herself slowly as she hugged the dress her knight picked out for her. Her amber eyes drooped with sadness as they reflected the door he left from.

Outside, Felix leaned against the door, and losing his balance, slid down to the ground, Pulling the dress close to his chest, he sobbed quietly all by himself, in the empty hall. The precious memories he made with his lady overwhelmingly resurfaced, making the hole of sorrow in his heart hurt even more.

.
.
.

It was a bright sunny afternoon. The weather was very nice too. Inhaling the refreshing air heartily, Crusch sat down on the white sheet, the Karsten butler spread across.

"Thank you, Wilhelm."

"No need to thank me for doing my job, Crusch-sama. Would you like to enjoy some tea in this fine weather?"

"I would love to."

Wilhelm started pouring tea on three cups and took out some snacks from the basket, which we're immediately attacked upon by Felix.

"But truly,"

Crusch said as she held her cup by the handle and brought it close to her lips. She observed the Karsten mansion's beauty.

"When you said an outing, I wasn't expecting us to be having a picnic in the garden."

She spoke in an amused tone as she sipped on her tea, relishing its taste. Felix nommed on some cookies and tilted his head.

"Do you not like it?"

"Oh no, I absolutely love it. The weather is so nice, the smell of the plants is refreshing, and as we are close to the mansion, there is no need to worry about wasting time going back and forth. Thank you, Ferris."

She smiled at him as she expressed her gratitude, to which, Felix simply said-

"Don't worry too myuch, and just relax~"

The three of them drank their tea while enjoying the silence as the pleasant wind blew. For a while, they didn't speak at all. There was no need to speak.

The silence was more than enough to distract them.

Wilhelm sighed through his nose as his blue eyes shone and he said-

"My wife really enjoyed having tea outside like this."

"Your wife?..."

Crusch asked in a curious tone as Felix' face paled, while Wilhelm simply smiled since he got the chance to talk about his wife.